💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race España 3 official thread [Apr. 16 / Use spoiler tags]

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

oh that's so weird :air: Usually WOW stuff are blocked for me when they're US videos only, so maybe it's because they're spain and you live in spain (right? am i imagining this? idk). Anw, i hate their confusing af availability 

Yeah, its probably 'cause we have another streaming website for it instead of WOW so their channel is blocked here

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
alsemanche

New trailer is out! The season premieres this Sunday :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

• alsemanche changed the title to Drag Race España 3 official thread [Apr. 16 / Use spoiler tags]
Juanlittlem

Drag Race US wishes they had the production Spain has for their talent shows.

• Thanks 1

weed

1hr 38... and I'm gonna love every minute!! but wow lol

Ana Locking has replied to me on Twitter twice now <3 <3 the icon lol love her and all the judges

• YAAAS 1

phantasmas

just watched the premiere and

Spoiler

Pakita is so fkn pv55y :messga: def my #1 this season! (but that RihRih song for talent was a choice :triggered:)

speaking of, this talent show was sooo entertaining! and the runway as well! it was such a variety of different styles of drag that I don't think we usually see beyond on US Drag Race. 

Edited by phantasmas
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
22 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Wow, this episode was bullshit lol. 

The winner?! The choreographer telling Chuchi that she had to think about her group?! Them robbing ***** of the win because she had "a bad look".

La Rosalia
10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

The winner?! The choreographer telling Chuchi that she had to think about her group?! Them robbing ***** of the win because she had "a bad look".

Pure nonsense. It made me so mad. I love the winner but the other girl 100% deserved to win this challenge. 

This episode gave season 13’s level of riggery. I actually don’t know if I want to continue watching it nnn.

Juanlittlem
Just now, La Rosalia said:

Pure nonsense. It made me so mad. I love the winner but the other girl 100% deserved to win this challenge. 

This episode gave season 13’s level of riggery. I actually don’t know if I want to continue watching it nnn.

Worse thing is I've seen spoilers for the show, so I knew who was supposed to win this episode, but when the challenge was happening I was like "Oh, they got it wrong/probably it was another episode" :billie:

The challenge also felt weird 'cause we don't even recognise most of these girls and they put all 12 in the same stage at the same time and it was MESSY.

Plastic Flower

WTF is going on this season? 

The premiere was ok but this? That was BS. 2 episodes in and this is already the worst season. 

I'm pretty sure that they want her out ASAP. 

Drop it

eksistents

A mess. :ladyhaha: 

Hopefully this was the only choreography challenge and thus could be the early vulnerability moment for Vania as she eats up the rest of the season. 👑

Such a funny and genuine queen, seen her live a bunch of times in Madrid. Rooting for her.