💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Beyoncé fan attempts to ruin Harry’s win

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

littlepotter
1 hour ago, River said:

Rumor says that the Grammy didn't want to spend money on the awards for all these people:

Beam, Grace Jones & Tems, featured artists; Jameil Aossey, Bah, Beam, Beyoncé, Bloodpop, Boi-1Da, Cadenza, Al Cres, Mike Dean, Honey Dijon, Kelman Duran, Harry Edwards, Terius "The-Dream" Gesteelde-Diamant, Ivor Guest, Guiltybeatz, Hit-Boy, Jens Christian Isaksen, Leven Kali, Lil Ju, MeLo-X, No I.D., NovaWav, Chris Penny, P2J, Rissi, S1a0, Raphael Saadiq, Neenyo, Skrillex, Luke Solomon, Christopher "Tricky" Stewart, Jahaan Sweet, Syd, Sevn Thomas, Sol Was & Stuart White, producers; Chi Coney, Russell Graham, Guiltybeatz, Brandon Harding, Hotae Alexander Jang, Chris McLaughlin, Delroy "Phatta" Pottinger, Andrea Roberts, Steve Rusch, Jabbar Stevens & Stuart White, engineers/mixers; Denisia "@Blu June" Andrews, Danielle Balbuena, Tyshane Thompson, Kevin Marquis Bellmon, Sydney Bennett, Beyoncé, Jerel Black, Michael Tucker, Atia Boggs p/k/a Ink, Dustin Bowie, David Debrandon Brown, S. Carter, Nija Charles, Sabrina Claudio, Solomon ***enson Cole, Brittany "@Chi_Coney" Coney, Alexander Guy Cook, Lavar Coppin, Almando Cresso, Mike Dean, Saliou Diagne, Darius Dixson, Jocelyn Donald, Jordan Douglas, Aubrey Drake Graham, Kelman Duran, Terius "The-Dream" Gesteelde-Diamant, Dave Giles II, Derrick Carrington Gray, Nick Green, Larry Griffin Jr, Ronald Banful, Dave Hamelin, Aviel Calev Hirschfield, Chauncey Hollis, Jr., Ariowa Irosogie, Leven Kali, Ricky Lawson, Tizita Makuria, Julian Martrel Mason, Daniel Memmi, Cherdericka Nichols, Ernest "No I.D." Wilson, Temilade Openiyi, Patrick Paige II From The Internet, Jimi Stephen Payton, Christopher Lawrence Penny, Michael Pollack, Richard Isong, Honey Redmond, Derek Renfroe, Andrew Richardson, Morten Ristorp, Nile Rodgers, Oliver Rodigan, Freddie Ross, Raphael Saadiq, Matthew Samuels, Sean Seaton, Skrillex, Corece Smith, Luke Francis Matthew Solomon, Jabbar Stevens, Christopher A. Stewart, Jahaan Sweet, Rupert Thomas, Jr. & Jesse Wilson, songwriters; Colin Leonard, mastering engineer

So they decide to give to just these few:

Tyler Johnson, Kid Harpoon & Sammy Witte, producers; Jeremy Hatcher, Oli Jacobs, Nick Lobel, Spike Stent & Sammy Witte, engineers/mixers; Amy Allen, Tobias Jesso, Jr., Tyler Johnson, Kid Harpoon, Mitch Rowland, Harry Styles & Sammy Witte, songwriters; Randy Merrill, mastering engineer

:ororomunroe:

When you put it like that :air:

chaeri pls

RAMROD

Who wouldn't? LMAO

Even two biggest Yoncé stan last night were having this face when his name were called instead of  Yoncé

CF481491-B050-4122-890-E-9-A29-EE4-DCF04

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

skaxboy
2 hours ago, River said:

Rumor says that the Grammy didn't want to spend money on the awards for all these people:

Beam, Grace Jones & Tems, featured artists; Jameil Aossey, Bah, Beam, Beyoncé, Bloodpop, Boi-1Da, Cadenza, Al Cres, Mike Dean, Honey Dijon, Kelman Duran, Harry Edwards, Terius "The-Dream" Gesteelde-Diamant, Ivor Guest, Guiltybeatz, Hit-Boy, Jens Christian Isaksen, Leven Kali, Lil Ju, MeLo-X, No I.D., NovaWav, Chris Penny, P2J, Rissi, S1a0, Raphael Saadiq, Neenyo, Skrillex, Luke Solomon, Christopher "Tricky" Stewart, Jahaan Sweet, Syd, Sevn Thomas, Sol Was & Stuart White, producers; Chi Coney, Russell Graham, Guiltybeatz, Brandon Harding, Hotae Alexander Jang, Chris McLaughlin, Delroy "Phatta" Pottinger, Andrea Roberts, Steve Rusch, Jabbar Stevens & Stuart White, engineers/mixers; Denisia "@Blu June" Andrews, Danielle Balbuena, Tyshane Thompson, Kevin Marquis Bellmon, Sydney Bennett, Beyoncé, Jerel Black, Michael Tucker, Atia Boggs p/k/a Ink, Dustin Bowie, David Debrandon Brown, S. Carter, Nija Charles, Sabrina Claudio, Solomon ***enson Cole, Brittany "@Chi_Coney" Coney, Alexander Guy Cook, Lavar Coppin, Almando Cresso, Mike Dean, Saliou Diagne, Darius Dixson, Jocelyn Donald, Jordan Douglas, Aubrey Drake Graham, Kelman Duran, Terius "The-Dream" Gesteelde-Diamant, Dave Giles II, Derrick Carrington Gray, Nick Green, Larry Griffin Jr, Ronald Banful, Dave Hamelin, Aviel Calev Hirschfield, Chauncey Hollis, Jr., Ariowa Irosogie, Leven Kali, Ricky Lawson, Tizita Makuria, Julian Martrel Mason, Daniel Memmi, Cherdericka Nichols, Ernest "No I.D." Wilson, Temilade Openiyi, Patrick Paige II From The Internet, Jimi Stephen Payton, Christopher Lawrence Penny, Michael Pollack, Richard Isong, Honey Redmond, Derek Renfroe, Andrew Richardson, Morten Ristorp, Nile Rodgers, Oliver Rodigan, Freddie Ross, Raphael Saadiq, Matthew Samuels, Sean Seaton, Skrillex, Corece Smith, Luke Francis Matthew Solomon, Jabbar Stevens, Christopher A. Stewart, Jahaan Sweet, Rupert Thomas, Jr. & Jesse Wilson, songwriters; Colin Leonard, mastering engineer

So they decide to give to just these few:

Tyler Johnson, Kid Harpoon & Sammy Witte, producers; Jeremy Hatcher, Oli Jacobs, Nick Lobel, Spike Stent & Sammy Witte, engineers/mixers; Amy Allen, Tobias Jesso, Jr., Tyler Johnson, Kid Harpoon, Mitch Rowland, Harry Styles & Sammy Witte, songwriters; Randy Merrill, mastering engineer

:ororomunroe:

Trever Noah reading the name of the winners:

aDDV0RK_700b.jpg

Like reading the items of a CVS Receipt. 

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, River said:

I don’t see Donna Summer on this list. That was my tell as to whether or not samples were counted in this list. Is this list not including artists that were sampled? :bradley:

6 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I don’t see Donna Summer on this list. That was my tell as to whether or not samples were counted in this list. Is this list not including artists that were sampled? :bradley:

they were not counted, if we add the writers/producers of the samples, the list will become even bigger:

"I'm That Girl"

contains elements of "Still Pimpin", written by Tommy Wright III and Andrea Summers and performed by Tommy Wright III & Princess Loko.

"Cozy"

contains an excerpt of "Bitch I'm Black" by Ts Madison

contains a sample of "Get With U", written by Curtis Alan Jones and performed by Lidell Townsell & M.T.F

contains a sample of "Unique", as performed by Danube Dance featuring Kim Cooper.

"Alien Superstar"

contains an interpolation of "I'm Too Sexy", written by Rob Manzoli, Richard Fairbrass, and Christopher Fairbrass and performed by Right Said Fred.

contains a sample of "Moonraker", written by John Michael Cooper and performed by Foremost Poets

contains a sample of Barbara Ann Teer's "Black Theatre" speech

contains a sample of "Unique", written by Kim Cooper and Peter Rauhofer and performed by Danube Dance.

"Cuff It"

contains an interpolation of "Ooh La La La", written by Mary Brockert and Allen McGrier and performed by Teena Marie.

"Energy"

contains an interpolation of "Ooh La La La", written by Mary Brockert and Allen McGrier and performed by Teena Marie

contains a sample of "Explode", written by Freddie Ross and Adam Piggot and performed by Big Freedia.

contains an interpolation of "Milkshake", written by Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo and performed by Kelis (later removed on digital and streaming versions).[149]

"Break My Soul"

contains elements of "Show Me Love", written by Allen George and Fred McFarlane and performed by Robin S.

contains a sample of "Explode", written by Freddie Ross and Adam Piggot and performed by Big Freedia.

"Church Girl"

contains a sample of "Center of Thy Will", written by Elbernita Clark and performed by The Clark Sisters.

contains elements and interpolations of "Where They At", written by Jimi Payton, Dion Norman, and Derrick Ordogne and performed by DJ Jimi.

contains elements and interpolations of "Think (About It)", written by James Brown and performed by Lyn Collins.

contains elements of "Drag Rap (Triggerman)", written by Orville Hall and Phillip Price and performed by the Showboys.

contains a sample of "Mister Magic" written by Ralph MacDonald and William Salter and performed by Grover Washington Jr.

"America Has a Problem"

contains a sample of "Cocaine", written by Tino McIntosh and Andrell Rogers and performed by Kilo Ali.

"Pure/Honey"

contains a sample of "Miss Honey", written by Andrew Richardson, Count Maurice, and Moi Renee and performed by Moi Renee.

contains a sample of "Cunty (Wave Mix)", written by Eric Snead and Jerel Black and performed by Kevin Aviance.

contains a sample of "Feels Like", written by Michael Cox and Kevin Bellmon and performed by MikeQ & Kevin Jz Prodigy.

"Summer Renaissance"

contains elements and interpolations of "I Feel Love" written by Donna Summer, Giorgio Moroder, and Pete Bellotte and performed by Donna Summer.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lextyr97
4 hours ago, River said:

they were not counted, if we add the writers/producers of the samples, the list will become even bigger:

"I'm That Girl"

contains elements of "Still Pimpin", written by Tommy Wright III and Andrea Summers and performed by Tommy Wright III & Princess Loko.

"Cozy"

contains an excerpt of "Bitch I'm Black" by Ts Madison

contains a sample of "Get With U", written by Curtis Alan Jones and performed by Lidell Townsell & M.T.F

contains a sample of "Unique", as performed by Danube Dance featuring Kim Cooper.

"Alien Superstar"

contains an interpolation of "I'm Too Sexy", written by Rob Manzoli, Richard Fairbrass, and Christopher Fairbrass and performed by Right Said Fred.

contains a sample of "Moonraker", written by John Michael Cooper and performed by Foremost Poets

contains a sample of Barbara Ann Teer's "Black Theatre" speech

contains a sample of "Unique", written by Kim Cooper and Peter Rauhofer and performed by Danube Dance.

"Cuff It"

contains an interpolation of "Ooh La La La", written by Mary Brockert and Allen McGrier and performed by Teena Marie.

"Energy"

contains an interpolation of "Ooh La La La", written by Mary Brockert and Allen McGrier and performed by Teena Marie

contains an interpolation of "Milkshake", written by Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo and performed by Kelis (later removed on digital and streaming versions).[149]

"Break My Soul"

contains elements of "Show Me Love", written by Allen George and Fred McFarlane and performed by Robin S.

"Church Girl"

contains a sample of "Center of Thy Will", written by Elbernita Clark and performed by The Clark Sisters.

contains elements and interpolations of "Where They At", written by Jimi Payton, Dion Norman, and Derrick Ordogne and performed by DJ Jimi.

contains elements and interpolations of "Think (About It)", written by James Brown and performed by Lyn Collins.

contains elements of "Drag Rap (Triggerman)", written by Orville Hall and Phillip Price and performed by the Showboys.

contains a sample of "Mister Magic" written by Ralph MacDonald and William Salter and performed by Grover Washington Jr.

"America Has a Problem"

contains a sample of "Cocaine", written by Tino McIntosh and Andrell Rogers and performed by Kilo Ali.

"Pure/Honey"

contains a sample of "Miss Honey", written by Andrew Richardson, Count Maurice, and Moi Renee and performed by Moi Renee.

contains a sample of "Cunty (Wave Mix)", written by Eric Snead and Jerel Black and performed by Kevin Aviance.

contains a sample of "Feels Like", written by Michael Cox and Kevin Bellmon and performed by MikeQ & Kevin Jz Prodigy.

"Summer Renaissance"

contains elements and interpolations of "I Feel Love" written by Donna Summer, Giorgio Moroder, and Pete Bellotte and performed by Donna Summer.

I am SHOOK lmfao oh my god. No wonder it wasn’t promoted. They probably used up the whole budget to create the album my god

Archived