💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

UPDATE:Madonna/Satanism/Pfizer/Grammys 2023

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

Currently Madonna, Grammys, Satanism and Pfizer are trending on twitter. 

Mainly they are saying the Grammys this year were a big tribute to Satan especially Sam Smith and Kim's performance and Madonna introducing them and Pfizer being the sponsor of Grammys. Furthermore the tweets mock Madonna's appearance

Some tweets

AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE....... DRUMROLL

What do we think h0es?

The Grammys have become relevant again. 

Praise Lucifer

devil satan GIF

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The conservatives have lost it. All over youtube its everywhere

Fox News and others

The abyss stares back

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Concertaholic

The fact that so many people in America still believe that there are good and evil supernatural forces in the world and that something called “god” and “satan” compete with each other is mind boggling. That’s literally some science fiction fantasy or Batman v Superman comic book sh*t.

Get me out of here!! :messga:

InTheCloset
Just now, heygurlhi said:

was madonna performing?

She announced Sam Smith and Kim's performance

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset
3 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

The fact that so many people in America still believe that there are good and evil supernatural forces in the world and that something called “god” and “satan” compete with each other is mind boggling. That’s literally some science fiction fantasy or Batman v Superman comic book sh*t.

Get me out of here!! :messga:

I know. My mom sometimes asks me to pray and i raise my hands up and whisper 'i absolutely do not believe in you':vegas:

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset

Everyone imagine if Marjorie Taylor finds out this thread and im on the news for promoting satanism. 

Imagine

lady gaga pop GIF

The abyss stares back

Bonkers

They do kind of write the conspiracy theories.  The right demonizes trans people and claim the vaccines are world elite conspiracy to destroy us, and then you have:

two trans people performing a satan themed production and followed by "sponsored by Pfizer" with their logo appear atop hellfire flames.  

It's quite funny, but you have to admit they're not exactly just making stuff up.  :toofunny:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

InTheCloset
4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

They do kind of write the conspiracy theories.  The right demonizes trans people and claim the vaccines are world elite conspiracy to destroy us, and then you have:

two trans people performing a satan themed production and followed by "sponsored by Pfizer" with their logo appear atop hellfire flames.  

It's quite funny, but you have to admit they're not exactly just making stuff up.  :toofunny:

I sometimes do believe in conspiracies just to entertain myself. But i often realize that what if its a marketing strategy. Because of this pfizer, madonna, grammys 2023 and the sam smith performance is making rounds on the internet.

There is no such thing as bad publicity i guess:ohwell:

But i do believe in some 'other' conspiracy theories like big pharma targeting some doctors who found alleged cures for cancer in the 80's. Ufos. Multiverse theory. Parallel universes. Aliens. Simulations. 

But not the Matrix. Its for men like Andrew Tate to blame their stupid actions on

The abyss stares back

• InTheCloset changed the title to UPDATE:Madonna/Satanism/Pfizer/Grammys 2023

Archived