💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles was asked if he expected Beyoncé to win

COOOK

Featured Posts

"and she's the best entertainer in the world (if not in the whole universe). Also all her 33 or 34 grammys aren't enough because she has yet to won in the General Field." 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Glojuice said:

Except very few people are actually listening to this album. The albums daily streams are similar to Born this way, born to die and 1989. Critics are too scared to write a bad review about a Beyonce album as her fans are psycho. 

Eh that doesn’t really hold up when they were very willing to write complimentary and solid but not glowing reviews of T Swift’s midnights. It isn’t like the swifties don’t also have a record of biting the critics’ heads off lol That’s kind of a crock of sh1t to take any recognition someone can get critically and say it wasn’t earned just bc maybe you didn’t like it. Like y’all are batsh1t against this woman and it’s VERY weird especially bc I also mentioned bad bunny in my post. Either of them could have been AOTY and it would have made total sense.

but no y’all literally take any chance you can to “humble” this woman for…reasons…so she’s on a horse? Calls herself queen Bey? Flexes her accomplishments? And? Lmao it’s such a weird quality in stans to be like “they need to be HUMBLE.” And deny these women literally any success they get as some kind of fraudulent hoax.

here we have documented proof that these academy members are biased as all get out and instead of focusing on THAT, the assumption is instead, “well Beyoncé couldn’t have earned it bc she didn’t win and critics lied bc they’re scared of her and her fans.” There’s literally no arguing with tinfoil hattery that’s bent on justifying its biased hypothesis

On 2/8/2023 at 12:36 AM, Ziggy said:

Eh that doesn’t really hold up when they were very willing to write complimentary and solid but not glowing reviews of T Swift’s midnights. It isn’t like the swifties don’t also have a record of biting the critics’ heads off lol That’s kind of a crock of sh1t to take any recognition someone can get critically and say it wasn’t earned just bc maybe you didn’t like it. Like y’all are batsh1t against this woman and it’s VERY weird especially bc I also mentioned bad bunny in my post. Either of them could have been AOTY and it would have made total sense.

but no y’all literally take any chance you can to “humble” this woman for…reasons…so she’s on a horse? Calls herself queen Bey? Flexes her accomplishments? And? Lmao it’s such a weird quality in stans to be like “they need to be HUMBLE.” And deny these women literally any success they get as some kind of fraudulent hoax.

here we have documented proof that these academy members are biased as all get out and instead of focusing on THAT, the assumption is instead, “well Beyoncé couldn’t have earned it bc she didn’t win and critics lied bc they’re scared of her and her fans.” There’s literally no arguing with tinfoil hattery that’s bent on justifying its biased hypothesis

Critics are too scared to criticise Taylor Swift too. In fact it’s been made clear in a recent article that TA, Bey and BTS fans were the most voracious in attacking journalists who write negative reviews. But look at any forum about Beyonce, whether it be tiktok, Reddit, Twitter etc, you are not allowed to say anything against Beyonce, like not even the mildest comment and people will accuse you of racism, accuse you of misogyny, bringing down a black woman etc etc. Even you are doing the same, there’s absolutely no possibility for anyone to thing she is overrated without someone shoving the race card down your throat. She’s even compared to Michael Jackson who was the biggest musician of all time and his albums broke records, so much so that Thrillers sales will probably never be beaten at all. You only have to look at Beyonces absolutely tragic streams of all her album’s including her latest to know that people don’t really enjoy her music as much as the media like to gaslight us into thinking she’s this MJ, Madonna sort of artist. 

2 hours ago, Glojuice said:

Critics are too scared to criticise Taylor Swift too. In fact it’s been made clear in a recent article that TA, Bey and BTS fans were the most voracious in attacking journalists who write negative reviews. But look at any forum about Beyonce, whether it be tiktok, Reddit, Twitter etc, you are not allowed to say anything against Beyonce, like not even the mildest comment and people will accuse you of racism, accuse you of misogyny, bringing down a black woman etc etc. Even you are doing the same, there’s absolutely no possibility for anyone to thing she is overrated without someone shoving the race card down your throat. She’s even compared to Michael Jackson who was the biggest musician of all time and his albums broke records, so much so that Thrillers sales will probably never be beaten at all. You only have to look at Beyonces absolutely tragic streams of all her album’s including her latest to know that people don’t really enjoy her music as much as the media like to gaslight us into thinking she’s this MJ, Madonna sort of artist. 

I’m not doing the same thing lmao I’m saying that some of y’all sound like conspiracy theorists. Nowhere did I say critique couldn’t happen. All I said was that y’all are basically saying that there has to be a conspiracy bc you personally didn’t jive with something. It’s weird. If you wanna actually have critiques besides the utterly inane and vague “she’s overrated” then have at it. I’m not Beyoncé’s mom idc lmao hell, I’ll be the first to say only half of her albums are good (b-day, Beyoncé, Lemonade, Renaissance).

people think Harry didn’t deserve it bc critical consensus was that Renaissance was basically better. That’s a fact not difficult to pull up. But then you immediately say that that can’t be true bc critics won’t give her critiques? So then what’s the reality here? Y’all saying she’s overrated also won’t give her an opportunity to actually have success without coming up with a reason to undermine it just simply bc you don’t like that she calls herself queen? That’s why people call y’all racist bc there’s this VERY weird “she needs to be humbled” energy towards her that really gives racial resentment. It’s so weird. The media isn’t “gaslighting” you lmao they’re giving reviews of albums lol like y’all need to chillax a bit with this like “she has TRAGIC streams.” It’s very weird especially as streams or plays is by no means a measure of quality? Like even look at the Grammys this year. Bjork has now 16 nominations and never won despite being considered one of the most influential and important electronic pop artists of the last 30 years with constant critical success. I’m not saying they’re the same, but your argument that streams show the music isn’t good and that there’s some plot to promote Beyoncé is without base at best and…I won’t even get into at worse lmao

ALGAYDO
On 2/6/2023 at 3:31 AM, NCgaga said:

Because you’re on a website that despises white males. 

What version of this site are you seeing? Cause every basic white boy gets treated like the second-coming in this cult site :giggle:

• COOOK changed the title to Harry Styles was asked if he expected Beyoncé to win
14 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I’m not doing the same thing lmao I’m saying that some of y’all sound like conspiracy theorists. Nowhere did I say critique couldn’t happen. All I said was that y’all are basically saying that there has to be a conspiracy bc you personally didn’t jive with something. It’s weird. If you wanna actually have critiques besides the utterly inane and vague “she’s overrated” then have at it. I’m not Beyoncé’s mom idc lmao hell, I’ll be the first to say only half of her albums are good (b-day, Beyoncé, Lemonade, Renaissance).

people think Harry didn’t deserve it bc critical consensus was that Renaissance was basically better. That’s a fact not difficult to pull up. But then you immediately say that that can’t be true bc critics won’t give her critiques? So then what’s the reality here? Y’all saying she’s overrated also won’t give her an opportunity to actually have success without coming up with a reason to undermine it just simply bc you don’t like that she calls herself queen? That’s why people call y’all racist bc there’s this VERY weird “she needs to be humbled” energy towards her that really gives racial resentment. It’s so weird. The media isn’t “gaslighting” you lmao they’re giving reviews of albums lol like y’all need to chillax a bit with this like “she has TRAGIC streams.” It’s very weird especially as streams or plays is by no means a measure of quality? Like even look at the Grammys this year. Bjork has now 16 nominations and never won despite being considered one of the most influential and important electronic pop artists of the last 30 years with constant critical success. I’m not saying they’re the same, but your argument that streams show the music isn’t good and that there’s some plot to promote Beyoncé is without base at best and…I won’t even get into at worse lmao

Because people live in a bubble and have new stories and tiktok targeted towards their views, we tend to think that everyone feels the same way as we do. Pull up any Facebook story on Beyonce losing the Grammy and you will find 80% of the comments saying either Harry deserved it or they didn’t even know Beyonce had an album out. The people who actually think Harry didn’t deserve it is actually much smaller than you think. 
Secondly, it’s easy to dismiss sales and streams but really what’s the point of releasing an album that’s not that popular with the general public. You might disagree but the media has indeed gaslit us into thinking Renaissance was this huge hit album when it’s doing “Born this way” streams at the moment

Do I think critics overrate Beyonce, …100%. The lyrics are absolutely tragic, the samples are too obvious, there’s a million songwriters and a few songs are catchy but lack any soul. 

Also Grammy voters didn’t gel with the album as much as Harry’s House. That’s the end of the story. There can be only one winner and it’s a bit ridiculous to think that no one else deserves the award except Beyonce. Keep in mind the critics loved Harry’s album too, the voters loved his album, the fans loved his album, the GP too and he had one of the biggest songs of all time. He deserved it and let’s be real most Harry fans would be happy if Bey won but Beyonce fans are really the most toxic and awful fandom after the Army. I’ve legitimately never been able to have an intelligent debate with a Bey fan. Im sure they exist but a research study found that Beyonce fans were the dumbest and I truly believe it. 
….and before you continue allude to me being racist or whatever I’m not even white so it’s kinda hilarious that you feel comfortable saying that. 

Natalia Kills
On 2/6/2023 at 8:14 AM, alsemanche said:

Are y'all seriously victimizing white men now? Like for real? All this for Harry Styles? 

I don't think they mean a victim necessarily, but they're not wrong. 

I've seen people advocate not to judge others on race and gender, yet slander a person by noting that they're white and male (I used to jokingly say it all the time before I realized it's a prejudice and not appropriate).

freebit

This whole thing has been very amusing to watch for me, lol. On one hand, you have Beyonce who according to the media, might as well be god, and then you have Harry who the media also stanned (pre Grammys), and who I find annoyingly weak and performative (as in he seems to just tell people what they want to hear, purposely vague, seems to abandon situations as soon as they get tough etc). And this is all over the very lame Shammys. :smh: Just BS all around tbh. 

Archived