💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vincent Herbert: Gaga to perform at Obama's inauguration

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

BellaDonnaDiana

If u didnt notice i was joking, in fact im not that obssesed how is she doing on the charts as long as i like the music. But speaking about dance chart, every one of gagas single have gone #1 there, even judas so i dont think is the same as hot 100 since she has 3 #1s there. :ohwell:

i wasn't talking about you honey :D but thankyou for reassuring me... *kisses*

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lodylody

• TheProfessor

• Michelle

• SSION

TheProfessor

i wasn't talking about you honey :D but thankyou for reassuring me... *kisses*

well u quoted me though :huh: anyway :hug:

misanthrope

If u didnt notice i was joking, in fact im not that obssesed how is she doing on the charts as long as i like the music. But speaking about dance chart, every one of gagas single have gone #1 there, even judas so i dont think is the same as hot 100 since she has 3 #1s there. :ohwell:

Wow you're right....I never knew all of her singles have gone #1 on the dance/club play chart....crazy.....only thing about that is no one really takes that chart seriously :(

Edited by misanthrope

CroatiaGeisha

most likely a cover but i'm crossing fingers for a new ballad, kind of like how we got you and i so early. oh and is this officially confirmed?

hoeslay

What about the LA show that day? She needs rehearsal and stuff. IDK but if anyone can pull of two different performances in two different states for two different important occasions in one day, Gaga can xD

Inb4 it's yet another performance of You & I.

If she kills it hard, I wouldn't mind.

But as much as I like You and I, :eww: I actually doubt she's performing a song of her own, idk

3 points in and ready for more

roberrtson93

I can see her leaving the Inauguration before 7 pm to make the Ball. That just seems like something she would do. But I don't see her doing Born This Way. inB4 new material.

And I had the 420th post. ;)