Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Vincent Herbert: Gaga to perform at Obama's inauguration

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

Quite easily tbh.

I asked for an explanation

What he meant to say is that she'll be singing.....at the Staples Center for the BTWB :lolgaga:

:tea:

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lodylody

• TheProfessor

• Michelle

• SSION

Wow - she could pull it off - - when her show starts in LA @ 8:00/8:30pm - it'll be late in DC and all over - - - sooo....

I was just reading about the Inauguration today that said MANY big celebs will be performing, however Gaga was not specifically mentioned. It seems that most will be performing during the parade - which is usually AFTER the inauguration itself which is always at noon.

Parade is usually around 2 or 3 pm - which would be only 11am or noon in LA.

It would be a bit tight - - but hey, it would be a once-in-lifetime shot for her and it IS do-able. I think it's a go -

ARTPOPIST86

Receipts?

The receipts are in Gaga's tweets, just like the truth is in the lipstick. February is an important month for Gaga - Anniversaries of the BTW single release, McQueen's suicide and Jamey's suicide, and then there's Valentine's Day as well.

lodylody

clicking next 13 times is really exhausting okay. I had to make sure you knew. hahahaha sorry

:laughga: Don't be, thanks for trying to tell me. I thought that it was a bit too good to be true...

And this thread is a mess :smh:

RAMROD

5 hours and a half of flight... :huh:

How the **** is she going to do it? Please explanation

She got a jet tho not some ratchet aircraft, 4hrs50 can be achieved :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The receipts are in Gaga's tweets, just like the truth is in the lipstick. February is an important month for Gaga - Anniversaries of the BTW single release, McQueen's suicide and Jamey's suicide, and then there's Valentine's Day as well.

What Jamey?

Jamey Rodemeyer? His anniversary is on the 19th September.

lol at all the people thinking she's going to perform a new song for the inauguration. :usrs:

yeahhh. she could easily do a cover of some classics. I'm pretty sure even beyonce did some old classic at the last inauguration.

Born Brave

The inauguration is early in the am and the concert is late at night.. She has plenty of time to fly back and forth in between.. Bitch doesn't Tavel like us

yeahhh. she could easily do a cover of some classics. I'm pretty sure even beyonce did some old classic at the last inauguration.

Some old classic lol?

She sang At Last, and Etta James was pissed.