đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Armie Hammer breaks his silence - TMZ (TW)

VTV

Featured Posts

so what about the cannibalism? that seemed to have a lot of weight to it :bear:

mother, what must i do?

8 minutes ago, NATAH said:

so what about the cannibalism? that seemed to have a lot of weight to it :bear:

I don't think that was real, tbh... :bear: 

I remember that, at the time, the person that started those rumours also said that he had a 'strange' relationship with his kids... I think all of that was just fake... 

The real thing was the SA situation, the other stuff was just so unbelievable

Sexual assault fantasies are horrible and need not be normalized. I understand if it is consensual it is technically "ok" but it skates on possibly being more than that imo. It's too risky. I would advise anyone who has SA fantasies to not just accept it but to seek therapy and help to see WHY you want it. Working on that could unlock the whys and help you maybe not engage in it because it is in fact too dark and scary and it could evolve into something worse. It's one of those things that tap at the door of something a lot more dangerous....

8 minutes ago, dit said:

Sexual assault fantasies are horrible and need not be normalized. I understand if it is consensual it is technically "ok" but it skates on possibly being more than that imo. It's too risky. I would advise anyone who has SA fantasies to not just accept it but to seek therapy and help to see WHY you want it. Working on that could unlock the whys and help you maybe not engage in it because it is in fact too dark and scary and it could evolve into something worse. It's one of those things that tap at the door of something a lot more dangerous....

As many said before, I think it's a way to take control in a situation where you didn't have before (I don't know if my idea is clear)

I think that after suffering from SA, people seek to forget or deny that situation with new experiences and memories where you are in control... At least my case was like that and you just don't realise that's how you're dealing with that. But I agree with you... The healthiest thing to do is seek help and a better way to deal with the situation.

Evan Peters
8 hours ago, sarahb said:

It's refreshing to see this because I just saw a thread on Reddit where everyone was saying a rape fantasy was disgusting and I was like '??? It's a fantasy? It's consensual? Am I behind the times or something now? :huh:'

if you dont see an issue with kinks like this then youre apart of the problem lol

emma roberts is an abuser

Andrea B
20 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

if you dont see an issue with kinks like this then youre apart of the problem lol

of course there's an issue but calling SA victims' kinks disguting is not going to solve anything either

Future Lovers
15 minutes ago, dit said:

I see your point, I do. 

But as has been mentioned in this thread, it's very often something that survivors develop because it helps them to take their personal power back in the situation. It's almost like exposure therapy. 

For those who aren't survivors but just have the fantasy, I honestly find it more dangerous to take the consensual option away. People have these fantasies but are able to satisfy them by being able to find a partner who can consent to them vastly decreases likelihood that they ever start doing it for real. Denormalizing the kink makes it harder for setting up consensual to take place and that could mean they eventually just...do it rather than struggling to find it. 

But, all that being said, the majority of people who do have these fantasies are not and never will look to do it in real life. These sorts of fantasies are not as uncommon or rare as people may like to believe, and yet the majority of people who have them don't ever take it out of the context of a consensual, pre-arranged situation.

Fantasies are fantasies for most people and they do not wish for their sexual fantasies to become real. The fantasy of it all is what excites them; the knowledge that this fantasy doesn't have a bearing on their real life. This particular fantasy has everything to do with power. It's like a separate form of BDSM in that way. 

Personally, I don't find what's so thrilling about it. It would disturb me. But there are plenty of people who're into things that I'm not, and unless they do something real and violent, then it isn't my place to say whether it's right or wrong and neither is it anybody else's. It's a very precarious situation to assume that someone with a kink like this is automatically going to become a rapist. 

monstrosity

Also some of the replies in this thread did not distinguish between having the fantasy of being raped and having the fantasy of raping someone, this is not at all the same imo

sarahb
39 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

I mean may as well throw the whole BDSM community away since they tie up and sometimes hurt people :shrug:

This whole thing just confuses me because I always thought it was a very common and accepted kink as long as it was consensual :sweat:

Archived