💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Duolingo comes for Netflix

alsemanche

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay

Uno's is funny. But it'll be interesting to see how Duolingo continues to monetize its platform. Netflix was all high and mighty a few years ago as Uno's tweet pointed out, and public opinion has very quickly changed on it. 

Cody James

I know I am in the minority with this one, but I view this whole Netflix thing like I do with leaked songs that are not fully artist ready for release. The amount of money being lost from one account being used by multiple people who could be friends, family, co-workers has got to warrant them wanting to change their rules. Apple Music requires an increased subscription to share access as well, but I do not see their heads rolling. I am guilty of utilizing Netflix from my family too in the past, but idk…

Helxig
15 minutes ago, Cody James said:

I know I am in the minority with this one, but I view this whole Netflix thing like I do with leaked songs that are not fully artist ready for release. The amount of money being lost from one account being used by multiple people who could be friends, family, co-workers has got to warrant them wanting to change their rules. Apple Music requires an increased subscription to share access as well, but I do not see their heads rolling. I am guilty of utilizing Netflix from my family too in the past, but idk…

Money not earned isn't the same as money lost, because the potential to make that money just isn't there in the first place. Doing this isn't going to force every individual to buy their own account and make Netflix millions. Most of us would either split an account, or nothing. If anything it works in their favour to let people account share up to a limited amount of users, for a bunch of reasons

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived