šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor: Disney+ Bought TCB Rights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Very weird choice. Disney+ is absolutely not LGBT friendly as a streaming service. I imagine it would be hosted in Hulu if this is true

Literally every animated film from Disney in the last few years has a gay character sit downĀ 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

They did, although everybody loves to "forget" it. And they started to "support" LGBT rights not only when it was super safe for them to do it, but when they started being heavily criticized for not doing it. And of course, censoring that content in several countries where they might face criticism. Yeah, big allies they are.

Big firms are not allies. Big firms are not friends. They only care about money. And of course they're gonna be creative when it comes to PR and marketing to make you feel otherwise.

Anyway, on topic: I would like to believe it. I don't care who pays for it, I just want a damn Gaga concert. But I'm starting to get JWT vibes in 2018...

Thank you for explaining to me yea I was confused.Ā 

But yea on topic I need a chromatica box set blue ray thanksĀ 

MaryJaneHollandBTW
9 minutes ago, DoctorScent said:

Do you think Disney could release the concert on the dvd/blu-ray as well? I need to touch this šŸ¤£

if they donā€™t imma make my own - this tour earned its rightful place for a physical releaseĀ 

If not, we can always get the incredible@andy232000Ā one once he releases the full thing :vegas:Ā (hope you donā€™t scrap it please after stupid people copied yourĀ filmĀ :saladga:)Ā 

Ophelia

btw, the info was leaked by Lykke Li (yes, the swedish singer) on ATRL.

She spilled before and is definitely reliable, if it doesnā€™t happen it might be a case of changing plans or scrapping, but at the moment itā€™s bound to happen.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Ophelia

also I literally ended my contract with Disney+ with the end of January (I worked as Customer Service)Ā :noparty:Ā the fact that I could have some Gaga tea if they didnā€™t fire me is going to kill meeee

We were informed about the exact release dates few weeks before the GP. Iā€™ll try to stay in touch with my ex-work friends tho

Levine
10 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

Ā 

Whaaaaaaat? And why is she on ATRL talking about Gaga? lol I love this

Ophelia
15 minutes ago, Levine said:

Whaaaaaaat? And why is she on ATRL talking about Gaga? lol I love this

she is quite active there, I actually donā€™t understand how she is not ā€žscaredā€ of leakingĀ infoĀ while everyone knows who she is, but she said she only says something when she has permission.Ā 

The last info she has leaked was that the US leg of TCB is going to be onĀ Sept 2022, it was a few months before the official info. I donā€™t remember her other leaks, but she did it before a few timesĀ 

LateToCult
26 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

also I literally ended my contract with Disney+ with the end of January (I worked as Customer Service)Ā :noparty:Ā the fact that I could have some Gaga tea if they didnā€™t fire me is going to kill meeee

We were informed about the exact release dates few weeks before the GP. Iā€™ll try to stay in touch with my ex-work friends tho

How does one get a job as a Disney+ customer service rep? That sounds so specific. šŸ‘€Ā 

SimonBaetens
7 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Literally do not give a ****. I just want to watch it šŸ˜¤ it BETTER not got scrapped

Came here to say exactly this

1 hour ago, Ophelia said:

She spilled before and is definitely reliable, if it doesnā€™t happen it might be a case of changing plans or scrapping, but at the moment itā€™s bound to happen.

Would Lykke Li lie?Ā 

Archived