💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'Lady Gaga' as a stage name

Yaaaas Gaga

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

I remember being 11 when she debuted and my friends and I would all make fun at that name, cause we are from Spain and Gaga sounds kind of like 'caca', which basically means sh!t in Spanish:laughga:

Now I love it tho, it sounds so big and powerful

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa
1 hour ago, bionic said:

i physically hate the sound of 'gaga' as a word so its lowkey torture that the name exists, the name is popular, and that its the name of one of my faves :giveup: 

Have you tried pronouncing it "guh-GAH" and seeing if that makes you feel better? :giveup:

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

CAPRISONGS

I cant really think of any artist with a more unique and quirky name as Lady Gaga. the name is so unique yet so powerful.

hieronymus
3 hours ago, pachinko said:

I would love to see a thread titled “Rename Lady Gaga” and see what people come up with. 

be our guest

lumiere-be-our-guest.gif

androiduser

I first saw the name Lady Gaga on a Madonna forum and I had never heard of her before and I genuinely though it was a silly comedy act like Crazy Frog, that was my first thought when I saw the topic title, without seeing the photos or hearing any music.

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I remember buying Just Dance on iTunes in the fall of 2008 when I was like… 15 and thinking that she sounded famous and had probably been around for a while. I grew up kinda sheltered from a lot of pop culture and didn’t start liking music until I was 14. I totally just assumed she was already huge and was shocked when no one else had heard of her. 

Chromatica Forever

KubaM316

I was too young in 2009 to think anything about it, but I geniuenly thought that the song title was Lady Gaga instead of Bad Romance :billie:

Dancing Shadow
31 minutes ago, JakubM316 said:

I was too young in 2009 to think anything about it, but I geniuenly thought that the song title was Lady Gaga instead of Bad Romance :billie:

whatt hahahha even tho the assumed title didnt appear in the lyrics? :ladyhaha: 

it happens to the best of us tho lolll 

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

KubaM316
6 minutes ago, Sir Bride said:

whatt hahahha even tho the assumed title didnt appear in the lyrics? :ladyhaha: 

it happens to the best of us tho lolll 

Excuse me she literally sings Gaga in the song like 6 times :neyde:

And back then I was too young to understand English or think logically :ladyhaha:

Dancing Shadow
1 hour ago, JakubM316 said:

Excuse me she literally sings Gaga in the song like 6 times :neyde:

And back then I was too young to understand English or think logically :ladyhaha:

SHE DOES??? :ladyhaha:OOHHHHH rah rah ah ah ah roma roma ma ma ga ga oo la la 

I totally forgot :saladga: 

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

VillainTina
20 hours ago, Massive Monster said:

The name itself now that I think about it sounds like a rapper's name :ladyhaha:

LMAO :ladyhaha:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Massive Monster
11 hours ago, JakubM316 said:

Noooo :toofunny:

"There's this song I love from Brooklyn Nights, it's called Lady Gaga" 

Kind regards

Archived