Meat

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, catsounds said:

I think there's users born after 2008 on here so she probs does :messga:

I was literally born in 2011 :ororomunroe:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anecdotal but my nieces told be that everyone loves Gaga in their school. They did a dance to bad romance and of course Bloody Mary was huge with the kids 

StrawberryBlond

I'd really like to know how the (clearly) adults involved in the creation of these awards decide who is up for nominations if it's apparently kids voting. If Gaga getting a TikTok hit is all it takes, that's some major out-of-touch judgement. I'm also bewildered and slightly disturbed at the nominations considered appropriate for KIDS (as in, between the ages of 0-12). Most of the nominated singers have songs with lots of swearing and sexual content. I know there's a lack of singers who are totally clean with their content but the whole point of kids awards is that the nominations should be totally kid-friendly, to separate them from the Teen Choice Awards, if nothing else.

By the way, Gaga's up against Beyonce, Lizzo and Taylor among other big names, so I don't think she stands a chance. These nominees could just have easily been nominees for any regular awards shows. It's clearly just an excuse for personalities to gain more awards.

MonsterJay
On 1/31/2023 at 9:23 AM, Meat said:

Time to vote kids!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn9bb-O5OH72cXL3hkESF

This picture always comes back to haunt me lol!

Archived