💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max studying Madonna's tour to prepare for her own tour

Dojo

Featured Posts

skaxboy

The Confessions Tour is one of the best shows. The disco ball intro is my favorite concert intro out of any concert tour ever. 

I think Ava Max is talented and has lots of bops. I can see her having a high energy tour and really pulling it off. I don’t know her visual aesthetic too much but amazing performances can help with that. I’d buy a ticket. I would hope larger theaters or small arenas. Or even co-headline an arena tour but have a proper 45-60 minute set. 

I don’t get why people hate on her so much. She’s doing her thing and has shown growth. I would love to see her haters sing and do choreography in real life since it’s apparently so easy. :enigma:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

Sorry i don't sound too toxic but why are there so many Ava Max threads in this forum? I literally care 0% about her news lmfao 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

Sorry i don't sound too toxic but why are there so many Ava Max threads in this forum? I literally care 0% about her news lmfao 

Ava just released her album. every time when someone releases an album, there is a lot of news about them. around March there there will be a lot of threads about Miley or Lana. if you're not interested, just don't open them.

Cockroach of GGD

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, Dojo said:

Because she doesn't have anything to credit her for?

In all fairness: would Gaga *want* any credit for what Ava's done? :trollga:

29 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

antimaxxer detected.

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, COOOK said:

Every time she did everyone came for her especially at the beginning of her career so I guess her team advised her to stay cautious

At the beginning of her career she wasn't crediting Gaga as an influence. She was giving the names of every popstar under the sun when asked about her influences but Gaga even if folks mainly saw Gaga in her.

It's afterward that some folks rolled their eyes when she eventually credited her. As others said it probably was her team telling to not mention Gaga to not boost the comparisons.

SimonBaetens
52 minutes ago, RodeckDanny said:

I said a similar thing about Sam Smith recently, we’re just in a Gaga news drought I’m afraid.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

At the beginning of her career she wasn't crediting Gaga as an influence. She was giving the names of every popstar under the sun when asked about her influences but Gaga even if folks mainly saw Gaga in her.

Ava released her debut EP in 2008. Gaga was a new artist at the time. 
Ava mentions "older" artists as her influences probably because she was listening to them before she started her music career.

on her old MySpace account she credited as her influences: Queen, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Sade, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Toni Braxton, The Beatles, Ace of Base, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, The Pointer Sisters, Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion.

Cockroach of GGD

2 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Ava released her debut EP in 2008. Gaga was a new artist at the time. 
Ava mentions "older" artists as her influences probably because she was listening to them before she started her music career.

on her old MySpace account she credited as her influences: Queen, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Sade, Whitney Houston, Tina Turner, Toni Braxton, The Beatles, Ace of Base, Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, The Pointer Sisters, Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion.

is it true the rumour that she is actually like 40 years òld?

BillieGOAT
5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

her budget is like $1 but she will slay nonetheless
AM.gif

the crotch moment in this gif made me gasp

The Fame Monster

I wish anyone could be able to perform like Madonna did in this performance of Like a Prayer… Blow my mind when I saw it. But I already know, no one can do this.

Find your freedom in the music

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, Dojo said:

is it true the rumour that she is actually like 40 years òld?

no, this is a lie

Cockroach of GGD

SpanishChaosAngel

ava said in an interview that she is coming to my country on her tour in spring! im so excited to she her live

Archived