Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Hot 100 top 10 (chart dated Feb. 4, 2023)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Oh god I can believe I'm Blue is on there.  

That's the type of thing that should be a public and proud secret pleasure. 

You know what I mean?  It's the kind of thing nobody should pretend to hate but deep down want to sit still.

Catnikko
3 hours ago, RodeckDanny said:

I'm blue is so underserved tbh! it's a lazy interpolation  of the good old song 

This so much :selena: 

Actual patient

Future Lovers
6 minutes ago, waterfall said:

golden hour is such a snooze. how is it doing this well?

It's a TikTok smash, but the fact it's smashing is kind of impressive. 

He's a completely independent artist who has turned down every major label contract offered to him (and there have been many) because he feels he needs to be at a higher level before he is working on a major label both due to wanting the freedom to grow and worrying he'll get complacent under a major label. This song's success has come solely through his own work at pushing it and while it's not a song I adore, I think that's very impressive to have a top 10 song so young all due to your own hard work and determination. 

Dr Fudge
3 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Predicted to rise about 4 spots to number 53 this week

Maybe it’s wayyy too soon to tell and a huge reach, but based on this slow burn rise of 4 spots or so each week, are we thinking it’s possible to reach the top 40 in a few weeks?

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

TEANUS
Just now, Dr Fudge said:

Maybe it’s wayyy too soon to tell and a huge reach, but based on this slow burn rise of 4 spots or so each week, are we thinking it’s possible to reach the top 40 in a few weeks?

I certainly hope so 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

tyler k

I'm so happy Miley got number one :')

this is making up for the lack of attention Plastic Hearts got like that album was just so great wtf

now I need SZA to go number one next week and then everything will be right in the world lol 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived