Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max: 'My music isn’t cheesy, there’s a science to it'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

In an exclusive interview, the Albanian-American singer schools her critics on how hard it is to create pop magic.

‘Some people call it corny. They say it’s cheesy – it’s not cheesy,’ Ava insisted. ‘Actually, it’s difficult to make a pop song. To make a hit pop song is extremely difficult.

‘It’s like science. You have to try different chemicals and liquids.’

source

SEI142138812-ab15-e1675028873568.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ava Max and Science is the equivalent of Demi Lovato becoming a Quantum Physic student to be able to sing to Extraterrestrials…

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d76607abb8baa35eaca9709fd1d99324393879d0fc&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

Concertaholic
14 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Her music does sound dated and cheesy though.

And some of us like that. It gives me the opportunity to live out my 90s europop fantasy since I was born in the US in 1998 :healedmyheart:

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

And some of us like that. It gives me the opportunity to live out my 90s europop fantasy since I was born in the US in 1998 :healedmyheart:

Yeah I'm not hatin. But Ava sweetie... just embrace it. :S

Rahrahbitchson

Its a rancid cheese...nahh jk:ororomunroe: yall like to make fun of Ava so much lol 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Freezie03

To be honest the way I describe whether a song is "dated" or "cheesy" or not is if I don't like it. It sounds weird, but I've heard songs I thought were "cliche", "cheesy", and that just sounded like other typical pop songs and I don't tend to like those songs because they bore me even if they are dance songs. So if a pop song doesn't bore me, I call it well done.

also if I like listening to a song I call it a good song and that's all that matters.

Shipper

I love Ava and her new album as it has been my workout mix since it came out however, an artist should diversify their music if they want to grow.

I feel like there isnt passion there but she is just churning out music patterned after past hits and samples using the same cookie cutter formula.  This  contributed to why she isnt able to truly build a concrete image for herself. She is known for radio friendly songs but as a personality/celebrity she fades in the background despite her amazing vocal talent. 

I hope one day she  goes beyond this calculated science and experiment with music she wants to make rather what she feels like will sell well. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived