'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max has the biggest streaming album debut for a female artist this year. Shocked?

noa234

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
10 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Like every song sounds like a different song. Finally placed Weapons, something about the melody in the chorus sounds like battlefield by Jordin sparks lol

I think the music intro part of Hold up wait a minite reminds me of the tune Daryl Hanna whistles in Kill Bill. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
5 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I think the music intro part of Hold up wait a minite reminds me of the tune Daryl Hanna whistles in Kill Bill. 

Really interesting because I also hear the SAME tune in the intro/beat that follows the vocals in the chorus of get outta my heart :ladyhaha: so much so that it has to be a sample omg 

confirmedt. It is an Ava max signature sample lol

Teletubby
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

Bernard Herrmann is credited on "Get Outta My Heart".
'Diamonds & Dancefloors' contains one sample and one interpolation:
"Get Outta My Heart" contains sampled elements from the Twisted Nerve by Bernard Herrmann
"Million Dollar Baby" contains an interpolation of "Can't Fight the Moonlight" by Diane Warren 

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

Archived