Anitta is seen getting a little too raunchy on the set for her new MV

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Debithius
2 hours ago, blackpink said:

um this is just really uncalled for and rude???

How is it rude? 

Railing
8 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Nasty and cheap 

Acting like we're not on a forum celebrating a musician who wrote "I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south," shot sex scenes in movies and music videos, and crawled out of a giant inflatable vagina with a zipper slit on tour, among other things :littlepotter:

YCHofficial
9 hours ago, Railing said:

Acting like we're not on a forum celebrating a musician who wrote "I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south," shot sex scenes in movies and music videos, and crawled out of a giant inflatable vagina with a zipper slit on tour, among other things :littlepotter:

I don't stand behind everything Lady Gaga does. But I have yet to see her suck a penis in a music video. 

dollardays
16 hours ago, NATAH said:

y'all saying "wtf" but are quick to screech about how you wanna sniff the pits and feet of the hot white boy of the week :rip:

Gimme that misogyny that I love 

Sneaky Oliver

I think she’s going for a comic video rather than a sexual one tbh there’s another video of them looking at the other direction like “i was going to suck a d*ck in an alley but then someone showed up and caught me”

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
9 hours ago, Railing said:

Yeah sometimes I think the kind lady with chronic pain and mental illness sometimes makes people forget about the very sexual girl she used to be

remember her speech before Dancing in Circles at JWT when she talked about honoring the hooker in her heart and tramp in her soul?! It’s a shame women have to invalidate their sexuality and womanhood if they wanna portray other aspects of their personas 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

16 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I always appreciate the sex positive attitude by Brazilians tbh, :applause:

Actually, she is being heavily criticized for perpetuating this stereotyped view of Brazilian women for the world

Pharamon
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think she’s going for a comic video rather than a sexual one tbh there’s another video of them looking at the other direction like “i was going to suck a d*ck in an alley but then someone showed up and caught me”

and that's...comedy?

NichuuB
17 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I always appreciate the sex positive attitude by Brazilians tbh, :applause:

Eh. Brazillians are kinda annoyed by the way Anitta has been handling the matter. Her interviews and attitudes are helping the idea of brazil as sexual tourism destination, which is in a minor way bad to the country image, but in major way very detrimental for brazillian women

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
16 hours ago, sillynate said:

Is it from a new album?? 

No. It's a joke tracklist people made as if it was from her new album, with some songs names being borderline p0rnographic

FnehrHuXEAA8cDL?format=jpg&name=small

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
9 minutes ago, NichuuB said:

Eh. Brazillians are kinda annoyed by the way Anitta has been handling the matter. Her interviews and attitudes are helping the idea of brazil as sexual tourism destination, which is in a minor way bad to the country image, but in major way very detrimental for brazillian women

Like, she specifically started being way more sexual like this when she started trying international traction. So it's part of her plan. And brazillians know, from previous happenings, how low and manipulative she is. Like spreading secrets and lies about other artists to tabloids, stealing credits from other artists, being rude to workers and production staff, being silent about Bolsonaro in 2018 cuz it could be bad to her fame, and then suddenly when his approval is in its all time lowest she is vocal against him, and yet trying to act in a kind of apologizing way

Property of @Whale

Sneaky Oliver
4 hours ago, Pharamon said:

and that's...comedy?

kind of cheap comedy but it might work in the final product :ohwell:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived