EGOT2027

Featured Posts

"The Government Hooker singer"

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oof that headline is so good to read as a 2014-as-a-little-monster survivor 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Monstermilo
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

please watch the first Joker :messga:

infact, anyone with an opinion on superhero movies needs to go watch Joker before talking :messga:

i'm tired of people not knowing what they're talking about :messga:

i did see it in 2019 are you okay??? 

its still based on a DC character no matter how you wanna spin it, its not much different than heath ledgers depiction, in fact i think heath did a better job depicting how psychotic the joker really was.

1 minute ago, Monstermilo said:

i did see it in 2019 are you okay??? 

its still based on a DC character no matter how you wanna spin it, its not much different than heath ledgers depiction, in fact i think heath did a better job depicting how psychotic the joker really was.

then why the hell are u complaining that she's in a superhero movie when it's so far removed from the superhero genre? it's probably one of the most serious roles out there rn 

mother, what must i do?

Monstermilo
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

then why the hell are u complaining that she's in a superhero movie when it's so far removed from the superhero genre? it's probably one of the most serious roles out there rn 

I dont think its the right role for her and thats my opinion, im not someone who blindly stans everything gaga does just cuz i am a little monster

agree to disagree

whatever 

Just now, Monstermilo said:

im not someone who blindly stans everything gaga does just cuz i am a little monster

i mean nor am i but it sounds like the perfect fit for her because she's amazing at adult dramas, will test her acting skills and she likes to be a little bit coo coo anyway :teenidle:

mother, what must i do?

zakariah
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

sorry but DC as a musical? 

literally the last thing i would think gaga needs on her resume 

shouldnt she be going for more serious roles, superhero based movies are kind of sell out roles

what an extremely misinformed piece of response this is

a simple search engine or youtube search would show you that 'Joker' wasn't the standard basic superhero film

3 minutes ago, zakariah said:

what an extremely misinformed piece of response this is

a simple search engine or youtube search would show you that 'Joker' wasn't the standard basic superhero film

girl they've seen the movie and were still this wrong, don't bother :messga:

mother, what must i do?

pachinko
4 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

sorry but DC as a musical? 

literally the last thing i would think gaga needs on her resume 

shouldnt she be going for more serious roles, superhero based movies are kind of sell out roles

You are getting destroyed in comments for making assumptions like this before watching the first movie and I am here for it. Nice knowing you! :vegas:

Not you gheys arguing about DC Comics, superheroes, musicals, a few songs here and there… while I’m hoping there’s a few choreos from Joaquin I can learn…

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7a373255703e07c5b5d63b04de21d7ae03471648a&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

Archived