đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors [album]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

Since we’re all here, I have a question. Remember when the album originally leaked? Has the songs changed? I pretty sure that the leaked version had more songs, I could be mistaking. Could anybody refresh my memory? 

ssslyboy
3 hours ago, Reginald said:

@Teletubby Well, it's several months later and we've had two more great Quick Little Singles, one of which is on an iconic soundtrack. Is D&D Deluxe still happening this year? If not I wouldn't mind another Quick Little Single for autumn, followed by  annual Christmas Without You mini-era. It's been another good year for us Maxxipads 

I think she confirmed recently that she's about to start working on her "next album," so I'm guessing no deluxe.  Best for her to prepare for a whole new era with her new management, in my opinion.

• Like 5

Gagaism
8 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

I think she confirmed recently that she's about to start working on her "next album," so I'm guessing no deluxe.  Best for her to prepare for a whole new era with her new management, in my opinion.

I just hope she can do a rebrand on her image and sound with the new management, she’s got potential. 

• Like 2

Teletubby
2 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Since we’re all here, I have a question. Remember when the album originally leaked? Has the songs changed? I pretty sure that the leaked version had more songs, I could be mistaking. Could anybody refresh my memory? 

no, the leak didn't include more songs.

when she first announced the album there were 16 tracks on AppleMusic. 
The last 2 tracks did not have credits and were removed. The titles of these songs were never revealed and we only know their duration.
fgfgava.jpg

She registered 2 songs shortly after album release, so it is possible that these are these removed songs
fgh.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Thanks 2

DrKindnessKunt1999
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

no, the leak didn't include more songs.

when she first announced the album there were 16 tracks on AppleMusic. 
The last 2 tracks did not have credits and were removed. The titles of these songs were never revealed and we only know their duration.
fgfgava.jpg

She registered 2 songs shortly after album release, so it is possible that these are these removed songs
fgh.jpg

Thank you. So the albums that were leaked on Amazon are identical to what was released later on? 

Teletubby
5 hours ago, Reginald said:

@Teletubby Well, it's several months later and we've had two more great Quick Little Singles, one of which is on an iconic soundtrack. Is D&D Deluxe still happening this year? If not I wouldn't mind another Quick Little Single for autumn, followed by  annual Christmas Without You mini-era. It's been another good year for us Maxxipads 

I think there won't be deluxe. She is rumored to be on David Guetta's album. she was also in the studio with PNAU in March so she could be on their album this October.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 1

Teletubby
Just now, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

So the albums that were leaked on Amazon are identical to what was released later on? 

yes

• Thanks 1

MonsterofFame

I like Ava Max and how she's still trying to serve electro dance pop music, but her problem is that most of her songs are loud, mid-tempo tracks that don't stand out. They're all great album tracks, but she doesn't have a standout song that is an absolute banger or earworm. And the lyrics are usually generic.

Reginald
8 hours ago, Teletubby said:

David Guetta's album.

PNAU in March so she could be on their album this October.

:excited::excited: She is serving, and we are EATING :excited::excited:

Auralegends

Get Outta My Heart is still that bop!

Sleepwalker, Diamonds&Dancefloors and Dancin's Done are my other favs 

• YAAAS 2