other

How Do You Picture the HMH Performance?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga

she's gonna bring on THE VERONICAS to perform UNTOUCHED !

anigif_sub-buzz-16130-1485352394-2.gif

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

ChrissyBot

I really hope it will be a rock themed performance. Sort of like the chromatica ball performance

Shipper

Gaga will be singing on an F18 piano! 

:udidnt::firega:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Pennywise

She's gonna bring TWO planes and do a re-enactment and then Bush is gonna give her the Oscar :ohwell:

Spoiler

is this allowed, am I allowed to joke about this? :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

latina twilight

i picture her center of the stage with a mic stand, a slightly more rock-y feel to the instrumental and a cool lightning show for the chorus, probably some flames in the background like the chromatica ball

i love her piano performances, but i would rather see her doing something different and more dynamic

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m not expecting an extravagant performance since she won’t have the time to rehearse. I hope she doesn’t just perform the studio version live, it’s really fast paced and won’t have the same impact as an acoustic performance on the piano. 

TEANUS

Full Richy-choreographed dance routine with at least 20 dancers. Intricate sci-fi-like set with multiple levels. She does Hold My Hand and then announces that she’s married and Tom Cruise flew a fighter jet over the ceremony as she and Michael shared their first kiss as a married couple. She reminds everyone that she had been a fan of the original Top Gun since she was 13 when she watched it for the time. She and Tom Cruise share elongated looks throughout the rest of the ceremony and rumors swirl that Gaga has left Michael for Tom. 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

warhol killer

Her with a piano and a large backdrop of some sorts. That's it

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

15 hours ago, Charmz said:

Prosthetic nubs instead of hands and playing the piano with her feet

It's like... literally this scene from Everything everywhere all at once :laughga:

l-intro-1670532991.jpg

Schwerk

Something simple but emotive like at the Chromatica Ball. Just her, not a band unless they can actually play live and don't have to pretend cause that always looks cheesy. 

Hope she doesn't wear any literal army garb. Maybe a cool jumpsuit to slightly hint at it, but no dog tags etc.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

If she performs live it will be just after Joker filming wraps up, so she will still be batshit crazy. I can see her flying a fighter jet into the auditorium and strafing the crowd with Oreos.

The song looked like it worked great at TCB, so a replication of that would be great : full guitar sound and manicGa. She's done Sound Of Music and a couple of piano jobs ... time to Hold Your Hands Up Mother----ers !!

ryanxjensen

If anything it’ll be a shortened version, she’ll wear something similar to the music video aesthetic with the sunglasses and a long hold for the audience applause with her hand up in a claw at the end, airplane visuals, her bass guitarist & keyboardist onstage with her… that’s just my prediction 

Archived