Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

95th Oscar Nominations Announcement


Featured Posts

Dennis

The announcement for the 95th Academy Awards will be live in two hours and 30 minutes. Lady Gaga is competing in Best Original Song and Best Original Score (unlikely to be nominated in the latter). A nomination today would be her fourth and her third in the Best Original Song category.

Other pop stars in contention are The Weeknd, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.

And can we see Paul Mescal in Best Actor please? :lolly:
 

 

Edited by Dennis
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • River

    9

  • InTheCloset

    8

  • Dennis

    6

  • alsemanche

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Gaga is nominated she will become the first woman of Italian American descent born in 1986 to have 4 Oscar nominations.

she couldn’t threaten the voters, because they’re old and will die soon anyway, they have nothing to be scared of. 

River

oh no I'm too busy today to mod meltdowns :franminervini:

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
  • LMAO 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

Banshees of Inisherin and EEAAO better sweep

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wet Fire

Olivia Colman will get a BA nom for sure. Even though I don't even know if she was in any movie this past year :giggle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennis
4 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Olivia Colman will get a BA nom for sure. Even though I don't even know if she was in any movie this past year :giggle:

She is considered a contender, but her chances vanished so quickly this year. She's ranked 9th.

Edited by Dennis
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivannn
2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

She is considered a contender, but her chances vanished so quickly this year. She's ranked 9th.

Academy Loves her. She will get a nomination for sure. Michelle Williams lost her chances very early this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
54 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Olivia Colman will get a BA nom for sure. Even though I don't even know if she was in any movie this past year :giggle:

Doesn't matter, Michelle Yeoh will lead and win tbh, she did the acting of her life on EEAAO, otherwise the awards is delusional and RACIST!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ my anxiety is chronic but our coffee’s iconic (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wet Fire
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Doesn't matter, Michelle Yeoh will lead and win tbh, she did the acting of her life on EEAAO, otherwise the awards is delusional and RACIST!

As much as I adore and deeply respect Michelle Yeoh, I felt like Cate Blanchett gave a better performance. That's simply because Cate had a much more character-oriented film.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LG2008
1 minute ago, Wet Fire said:

As much as I adore and deeply respect Michelle Yeoh, I felt like Cate Blanchett gave a better performance. That's simply because Cate had a much more character-oriented film.

I don't think they will give it to Cate... I agree, she was amazing but she already have 2...

I think Michelle is winning :heart:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk

If Gaga is nominated she will become the first woman of Italian American descent born in 1986 to have 4 Oscar nominations.

  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Dennis changed the title to [LIVE] 95th Oscar Nominations Announcement
Robo Ga
2 hours ago, River said:

oh no I'm too busy today to mod meltdowns :franminervini:

LOL last year's meltdowns were historic :bradley:  Praying this year goes better for us :tony:

🤖⚡️
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Dennis changed the title to 95th Oscar Nominations Announcement

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...