Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat Stuns As She Is Serving Boiled Lobster At Paris Fashion Week

RAMROD

Featured Posts

elijahfan

This is pretty stunning tbh.

Whenever it comes to challenging ideals of beauty, I feel like some of you should remember whose fanbase this forum is about. Just saying, but to each their own.

GettyImages-1458731018-1.jpg?w=1581&h=10

Giving me Björk in the Oceania video teas. Incredible execution.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's insane, love it. don't love the dress w it too much but the skin/face is crazy. So beautiful, otherworldly

Taylucifer

I'm so intrigued but I have decided that the eyes scare me and and that a pair of red sunglasses would have made everyone like this 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Oriane

Not people pretending that this fanbase has never been critical of Gaga's looks before :smh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

YouCanSitWithUs

I definitely am beginning to see Gaga's influence in pop culture and I love it! It's not really that flattering but I don't think it is supposed to be. I'm just glad to see main pop girls ACTUALLY pushing the fashion envelope again and I think Doja Cat is the closest we are gonna get. 

It's definitely not as risky as Gaga was but it still has that kind of fun weird vibe to it I miss. 

I'm taking it as a win! Go Doja! 

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

Not people pretending that this fanbase has never been critical of Gaga's looks before :smh:

Right? We're called hypocrites for not loving an eccentric style being gaga stans like wtf?  :ladyhaha:

Gaga got all types of opinions for both her eccentric or regular looks.

Helxig

She has been such a fashion queen the past couple of years honestly! One of the more interesting artists since Gaga debuted tbh

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AkariGaga

She is the only one that’s serving pop culture and art.Other girls are so boring .What’s better is Doja actually have talent to back it all up.

Gaga level of oddity in a good way. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

chromaticainmyhead
21 hours ago, alsemanche said:

It's not "pretty" but I love that shes keeping her fashion exciting and daring tbh

I'm sorry but imagine people saying this when Gaga wore her meat dress and then imagine a decade later Gaga stans saying this to other artists' similar outfits 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived