💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Carole Baskin's Ex-Husband That Were Rumored Fed To Her Tigers Found Alive

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

During a resurfaced November 2021 interview with ITV’s “This Morning” talk show, Baskin, 61, alleged that her ex, who was declared legally dead in 2002 after disappearing a few years before, was actually alive and well.

However, not everyone is buying it. 

Baskin herself told The Post she was unaware of the alleged revelation until the sequel series was broadcast in November 2021.

“I was not aware of it until ‘TK2’ aired,” Baskin told The Post via email, as much confusion and online debate ignited on social media. The animal rights activist alleged in the resurfaced ITV footage that the Department of Homeland Security has been in touch with her former spouse.

“One of the really exciting things that came out of ‘Tiger King 2’ is that they produced a letter from Homeland Security and it says that a special agent in charge with the FBI at Homeland Security reached out to the sheriff’s detective George [Jorge] Fernandez, which means this had to have happened after 2002 because Homeland Security wasn’t even around until 2002,” Baskin told the outlet at the time.

“They said my husband, Don Lewis, is alive and well in Costa Rica,” she revealed. “And yet all of this drama has been made about me having something to do with his disappearance when Homeland Security has known where he is.”

Lewis disappeared in 1997 at the age of 59 — and would be 84 if he’s still alive today.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/18/carole-baskins-dead-husband-found-alive-last-year-but-no-one-noticed/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hieronymus

I'm sorry, just to clarify, this is news being reported that's almost 1½ years old? the interview where this was divulged was from 11/21 and they didn't care enough to report on it then?

I feel like there's hype-building for another tiger king installment happening or something slightly nefarious afoot

bionic

so the source is carole saying he's alive?

i don't believe the conspiracy but idk why nypost thought this was newsworthy

buy bionic

I don't think Carol killed her husband but I also don't believe they found him. It all seems sketchy.

Don't visit my profile

Shipper

Aliens must be involved so homeland security decided to confirm Carole's innocence and say the husband is alive. :udidnt:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived