Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Alice In Borderland Season 2 Crappy Ending?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Who else whatched Alice In Borderland????

Such an amazing show!!!! I frekin loved it. Couldn't wait for season 2...  Binge whatched the whole thing and Season 2 turned out to be just as awsome as season 1...

Until the last episode... What kind of a lazy ass uncreative ending was that? I hate that explanation. Really? A shared coma dream no one remembers when they wake up? :saladga:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poltergeist

Tbh I was kinda disappointed, cause the ending has actually denied everything that happened. On the other hand I enjoyed the fact that all the characters kinda recognised each other, but it annoyed me at the same time because of the 'Did we meet before?' factor instead of them really knowing who they were.

Breaking Dawn part 2 kind of thing. And I agree, it feels lazy, cause there's no need to explain everyting. But Since the season 2 started I was telling my boyfriend PLEASE, DON'T LET IT BE ALIENS, and when queen of hearts started her explaining, I'd kinda prefer if it ended this way.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Economy
16 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Tbh I was kinda disappointed, cause the ending has actually denied everything that happened. On the other hand I enjoyed the fact that all the characters kinda recognised each other, but it annoyed me at the same time because of the 'Did we meet before?' factor instead of them really knowing who they were.

Breaking Dawn part 2 kind of thing. And I agree, it feels lazy, cause there's no need to explain everyting. But Since the season 2 started I was telling my boyfriend PLEASE, DON'T LET IT BE ALIENS, and when queen of hearts started her explaining, I'd kinda prefer if it ended this way.

The Queen Of Hearts explanation would of been more interesting tbh. 

Also other than Arisu and Asagui I don't think any of the other characters seemed to really feel dejavu with eachother

But yeah that's what I hate about it. It basically denies everything and that low-key irritated me

Like I found it super lazy and uncreative. That's like the standard explanation you come up with for something like this when you can't come up with something better

Emigrante

Yeah, I was expecting something more spectacular to be honest. That was just the most predictable thing they could come up with. 
The three theories queen of hearts was talking about seemed much more interesting than that ending.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

GaGaAst

I just finished it last week. The episode 1 of season 2 started with a bang and episode 7 was so good 😭😭

Yet they really messed up episode 8 and made it  predictable and cheesy as hell. Totally agree with you. 

Wish the writing didn't take a nose dive like that. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

MessyTop

I enjoyed the second season, but the last episode was a total dud. 
im excited for the idea for season 3, in case they go with the hint from the end. We shall see 

Economy
2 minutes ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

Yeah, I was expecting something more spectacular to be honest. That was just the most predictable thing they could come up with.

Just now, GaGaAst said:

I jus finished it last week. The episode 1 of season 2 started with a bang and episode 7 was so good 😭😭

Yet they really ****ed up last episode and made it totally predictable and cheesy as ****. Totally agree with you. 

Glad I'm not alone. I was actually genuinely upset. Such a great show and how do they f*ck it up like that at the very end??? Like come on :saladga:

Of all the explanations they could have come up with... That was it???? :air:

Emigrante
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

im excited for the idea for season 3, in case they go with the hint from the end. We shall see 

Will there be season 3? It wouldn’t make any sense tbh.

I kinda liked it, especially because it was neatly wrapped up and how they explained everything: from the people getting killed by those lasers, to the fireworks, to the people that chose to “live” in that world forever… everything.

It was a more realistic reason behind it all and I found that very pleasing since I was expecting some mind-blowing sci-fi thing- which is what many were expecting too but the show itself joked about that with the queen’s theories.

It was simple but effective.

Economy
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

I hope there's a 3rd season and some kind of plot twist that the ending for season 2 wasn't the actual explanation

Like for real. If need that to save the show lol

Poltergeist
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

The Queen Of Hearts explanation would of been more interesting tbh. 

Also other than Arisu and Asagui I don't think any of the other characters seemed to really feel dejavu with eachother

I think that (I dont remember their names) that the girl without a leg has recognized that guy who was bad in season 1 but thought that explaining it to the nurse would be awkward

Economy
2 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

I think that (I dont remember their names) that the girl without a leg has recognized that guy who was bad in season 1 but thought that explaining it to the nurse would be awkward

Hmmmm I don't remember that part but maybe. It didn't seem like she fully recognized him from what I remember. He just got her attention

So maybe just a feeling as well

Emigrante

And Ann died, yet she somehow survived in the real world by magic hands of Kuina. That was weird too.

Economy
Just now, The Powerpuff Girl said:

And Ann died, yet she somehow survived in the real world by magic hands of Kuina. That was weird too.

In her case she died at the end of the show. U could argue she died in real life as well but because it was for a short period of time they managed to ressucitate her

Poltergeist
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Hmmmm I don't remember that part but maybe. It didn't seem like she fully recognized him from what I remember. He just got her attention

So maybe just a feeling as well

Yeah, like that short deja vu when you remember your dreams well right after waking up, but forget them quickly.

I like to think of that game as some kind of purgatory, where it was decided whether they'll stay alive or not, it feels better with some kind of a supernatural touch!

Archived