Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Charli XCX's SM manager posted tweet on wrong account

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I saw that on Twitter and I was soo shook lmao like ???? wtf?? they're just swapping between Charli and Kesha's twitter lmao who is it!!

Whigney Houstan
Just now, ALGAYDO said:

That poor gay intern is getting fired as we speak 

a gay intern wouldn't let this happen:huntyga:

Haha. Celebrity social media is always fascinating because there's always a team behind it. Sure, the artist might send content to the team to post but ultimately it is other people that are posting.

Fun fact: a lot of the times, it is also other people who are liking and commenting on other celeb instagrams. It's all for brand awareness and marketing. It's fascinating that people really think a celebrity has the time to just be on social media liking and commenting on other posts. It's all an illusion. 

Not always a team behind them but most of the time, yes.

monstrosity

This is so embarrassing for everyone lmao 

also not the gay intern replying to himself via different accounts over and over again :lana:

Ophelia

I bet he’s a fellow ADHD/ASD queen, I do the same **** but thankfully I don’t have to run celeb accounts:messga:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

CaliforniaDreamin
1 hour ago, Ceres said:

imagine GGD running Gaga's SM omg lol

We vote on her once yearly tweet to keep it realistic, and only promote HL so no one gets suspicious 

ALGAYDO
13 hours ago, LG666 said:

Haha. Celebrity social media is always fascinating because there's always a team behind it. Sure, the artist might send content to the team to post but ultimately it is other people that are posting.

Fun fact: a lot of the times, it is also other people who are liking and commenting on other celeb instagrams. It's all for brand awareness and marketing. It's fascinating that people really think a celebrity has the time to just be on social media liking and commenting on other posts. It's all an illusion. 

Not always a team behind them but most of the time, yes.

This reminded me of all the comments Gaga leaves on other people’s IG posts and TikTok videos :messga: what’s really her and what’s her gay intern??? 

RAMROD

They are run by the same gay interns? :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived