STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cried yesterday

This episode was so wonderfully written and the actors were so great 

Also the Ellie stabbing moment :vegas:

alsemanche

That was NOT what I expected going into this episode oh my god.... i sobbed :messga: What a beautiful episode. I was worried when they started drifting from the game but I think they did it beautifully. Wow. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

badfaith

Although I loved the latest episode, I wish we will get more suspenseful and action-heavy scenes in the coming episodes.

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, badfaith said:

Although I loved the latest episode, I wish we will get more suspenseful and action-heavy scenes in the coming episodes.

They still have 6 episodes and the story for the first game isn't that long so they have to give more backstory to the characters. Im sure we'll be getting more action in the next one.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RahrahWitch

When they showed where they first met at the end

WHY THE **** AM I SOBBING OVER A HOLE IN THE GROUND 

oprah winfrey GIF

En_Sabah_Nur

Such an incredibly beautiful episode!  🥹🥹🥹 

I am kinda glad in the last shot of the window, that they didn’t show their dead bodies. Because it seemed like they were going to for a min there… 

Egypt. W

alsemanche

The homophobic gamers on Twitter are LIVID about episode 3 :ladyhaha: 

misha4ever

I was ugly crying the whole time, the last time i did that was a decade ago after watching grave of the fireflies

english is not my native language >.<

badfaith
1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

WHY THE **** AM I SOBBING OVER A HOLE IN THE GROUND 

oprah winfrey GIF

Literally me crying over rocks with googly eyes in EEAAO:bradley:

RahrahWitch
1 hour ago, badfaith said:

Literally me crying over rocks with googly eyes in EEAAO:bradley:

It's okay that wrecked me too :selena: :kara:

alsemanche
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

The homophobic gamers on Twitter are LIVID about episode 3 :ladyhaha: 

Oh and they're review bombing the episode on imdb apparently 

Episode 1:  9.2 (56,773)

Episode 2:  9.3 (48,842)

Episode 3:  8.2 (69,383) [with 22 1 star reviews, and they're almost all about how 'woke culture' ruined the show and how they ruined the show by straying away from the game and being unfaithful to the source material]

I know it's sad to see such an amazing episode get dragged by those idiots but it's highkey hilarious to me that they're so enraged by something that's... literally in the game :rip: We knew about Bill and Frank AGES ago, but I guess it's only fine when it's barely mentioned. 

I really can't wait to see what's gonna happen when they show us the Left Behind events and the rest of the seasons tbh :ladyhaha:

Moonlight on Water

What a damn beautiful episode, jeez.. it was so beautifully written. This is one of my favorite LGBT stories :bradley:

Also, to the pressed straights: (warning, spoiler for TLOU2 but funny regardless)

finished The Last of Us Part II over the weekend. It was fine, but some aspects of it really rubbed me the wrong way. I just don't understand what narrative purpose it served for Tommy and Maria to be a married couple. They talk about their marriage and how they seperate at the end. It was really off-putting because it felt like they were forcing it down my throat. What was the reason why they had to be together? To score brownie points for straights?  I tried to brush it aside but then we get introduced to Abby. Its clear very early on that she has romantic feelings for Owen. More straights?! And then, the two have a sex scene. It's very in your face and it just screams agenda. It seemed like Naughty Dog just wanted to appease the straight community instead of focusing on the story.  They were some natural and organic characters in the game like Ellie, Lev, and Dina (who had a male partner in the past). But they just had to ruin it by forcing an agenda. I don't have a problem with straight people (my landlord is straight), but I do have a problem with them having to be in everything. I was playing this with my seven year old, and after a couple of murders, dog stabbings, and blowing off people's heads, I had to take him out of the room when Owen and Mel kissed. It's just ridiculous we can't have family friendly entertainment anymore.  Overall, do better Naughty Dog.

she/her

Archived