💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Måneskin share snippets of 4 songs from RUSH!

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

• Feel [Savan Kotecha , Mattman & Robin , Damiano David, Victoria De Angelis, Thomas Raggi , Ethan Torchio]
• Don't Wanna Sleep [Max Martin , Rami Yacoub , Justin Tranter, SLY , Damiano David, Victoria De Angelis, Thomas Raggi , Ethan Torchio]
• Timezone [Rami Yacoub, SLY, Justin Tranter, Damiano David, Victoria De Angelis, Thomas Raggi , Ethan Torchio]
• Bla Bla Bla [Lostboy , RIPablo, Damiano David, Victoria De Angelis, Thomas Raggi , Ethan Torchio]

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

HookerOnAChurch

They are mind-blowing. Max Martin produced something like 6/7 songs on the album. 

Teletubby
Just now, HookerOnAChurch said:

Max Martin produced something like 6/7 songs on the album. 

he is credited on 4
BABY SAID
DON'T WANNA SLEEP
IF NOT FOR YOU
SUPERMODEL

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

HookerOnAChurch
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

he is credited on 4
BABY SAID
DON'T WANNA SLEEP
IF NOT FOR YOU
SUPERMODEL

Rami Yacoub is part of Max Martin's team and he produced Timezone and The Loneliest and others tracks you mentioned above. So I think MM team produced and co- produced six songs. 

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Rami Yacoub is part of Max Martin's team and he produced Timezone and The Loneliest and others tracks you mentioned above. So I think MM team produced and co- produced six songs. 

Rami Yacoub often works with MM but I wouldn't call him part of MM team.

LadyEnigma

I'm not gonna listen bc I wanna be surprised when I listen to the album but GOSSIP is so ****ing good and my favorite single they've released from the album.

HookerOnAChurch

Dork magazine review  4/5 

Spoiler

The brilliant 'Baby Said' is perhaps the poppiest Måneskin have gone since their X Factor days while a trio of Italian-language tracks ('LA Fine', 'Mark Chapman' and 'll Dono Della Vita aka The Gift Of Life') cover heartache, euphoria and escapism with the same theatrical flair that made their second album such a success.
Slowing things down, The Pixies-inspired 'Time Zone' sees Damiano wanting to trade world tours for one more night with the person he loves.
'For You' is a sickening sweet, slowburning ode.
'Own My Mind' sticks carefully to Måneskin's established successes as the pulsating rock track flirts with chaos. The hammering 'Feel' talks about "cocaine on the table" with a smirk.
'Bla Bla Bla' is an ode to the sort of self-destruction that comes from the wildest of nights, while there's a flamboyant decadence to 'Gasoline' that's pure Panic! At The Disco. Elsewhere the snotty 'Kool Kids' is unfiltered rebellion, with vocalist Damiano doing his best impression of IDLES' Joe Talbot.

Archived