💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kim Petras - 'Brrr' on January 20th

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ScreamQueen007
4 hours ago, ControversiaGa said:

They are referring to the “free Kesha” comment.  This thread has nothing to do with the dr Luke vs Kesha battle.  It’s about Kim releasing a song- we don’t even know who produced this song- regardless , Kim has nothing to do with Kesha’s freedom.  So when someone comes and protests saying “free Kesha” on a Kim Petras thread, they are implying that we should boycott Kim Petras because she’s worked w dr Luke - but again , Kim Petras is not responsible for dr Luke’s actions .

lol sorry I know that was wordy I hope it makes sense <3

It doesn’t matter if she’s “not responsible for his actions”, it’s knowingly working with him that is the problem. It’s along the same lines of people who aid and abet criminals. She is willingly making him money which allow him to further work in music and possibly prey on new up and coming female artists.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga
Just now, ScreamQueen007 said:

It doesn’t matter if she’s “not responsible for his actions”, it’s knowingly working with him that is the problem. It’s along the same lines of people who aid and abet criminals. She is willingly making him money which allow him to further work in music and possibly prey on new up and coming female artists.

I hate saying this, but Kim is not the only artist who did this.  Lady Gaga willingly worked with R Kelly, even when the whole world knew about his childr@pe allegations but Gaga never got the amount of hate Kim is getting.  I just feel like there is a double standard here.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Controversiaga

Mods I’m so sorry I’m contributing to the derailing of this thread, but I just want to defend Kim because I don’t think she’s responsible for dr Luke.  I don’t think it’s fair that anytime a Kim thread pops up, it always ends this way.

ALGAYDO
10 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

I hate saying this, but Kim is not the only artist who did this.  Lady Gaga willingly worked with R Kelly, even when the whole world knew about his childr@pe allegations but Gaga never got the amount of hate Kim is getting.  I just feel like there is a double standard here.

Tbh Gaga should have gotten a lot more hate for working with R Kelly. I fully believe she should have been called out just like Kim. Actually, Gaga should have been called out more because Kelly is 1000x worse than Luke. Thankfully Gaga realized her huge mistake, apologized to the public, and took actions to amend her mistake. 

Controversiaga
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Tbh Gaga should have gotten a lot more hate for working with R Kelly. I fully believe she should have been called out just like Kim. Actually, Gaga should have been called out more because Kelly is 1000x worse than Luke. Thankfully Gaga realized her huge mistake, apologized to the public, and took actions to amend her mistake. 

I do understand though that Gaga owned up to it and apologized and removed the track.  Gaga handled it gracefully, but it still should’ve never happened to begin with.

I do wish Kim handled the situation with more empathy.  I understand the Kim controversy but I just hate seeing everyone gang up against her with the free Kesha comments.

Versace

It’s always the same two moral high ground members in every Kim thread trying to make everything about Luke. They’re so obnoxious at this point. 

Mr Peeps

Her producer used to "convert gays", the people she writes with are under fire for alleged sa on several men, her creative director is openly racist, she works with larry rudolph, oh and she works with luke too 

Gee I wonder why people don't like her :air:

hieronymus
41 minutes ago, Mr Peeps said:

Her producer used to "convert gays", the people she writes with are under fire for alleged sa on several men, her creative director is openly racist, she works with larry rudolph, oh and she works with luke too 

Gee I wonder why people don't like her :air:

blinking lana del rey GIF

that's a lot.

could you elaborate? I'd google it myself but "kim petras sĂŠxual assault writer" probably wouldn't return the results I'm looking for in this case

also I tried looking up larry rudolph but got stories of a trump-supporting dentist who apparently killed his wife while on safari. I flop 

Teletubby

this is 2:32

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Chromatography

Teletubby

cover art

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

cover art

oh is the song about meth and coke? i thought it was about winter

buy bionic

Archived