• Crash

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I looove Crash.
This album is really good, and for sure my favorite from her. :heart:

Jimmy Fallon Singing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

COOOK

Sucker, with Crash a close second. It was the overall sound, cheerfulness and carefree vibe that made me go for it but damn, I enjoy more her droplets, collabs and EP tracks like:

Vroom Vroom
Trophy
After the Afterparty
Boys
Hot in It

GypsyVida

Charli has the most bangers (IMO) on it so I said it's the best. CRASH however is arguable her best and most cohesive body of work. Pop 2 is not far behind, and has an even more niche cult following than Charli herself.

Charli XCX will go down in history as one of the best musicians and most influential artists of all time.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

swakby

Pop2 by far, although it’s a mixtape.

out of her studio albums, How I’m feeling now is her best

Crash is her worst lol

Magneto

Don't make me choose between my babies omg. I'll disregard the EP's to make it easier for myself and say Crash with Charli as a close second

Free my mind

holy scheisse

Pop 2

crash 

true romance

number 1 angel 

Charli 

how I’m feeling now 

sucker

BillieGOAT

HIFN STANS RISE UP :queenga:

That record being created in 5 weeks is a miracle.

Charli & CRASH are also brilliant! It’s amazing how she’s been able to have SO much output & have it all be stellar.

nightadieu

I have seen her many times live (and even went to Katy’s Prismatic tour just to see Charli open) and while each era was a different serve I found myself enjoying Crash the most. Sucker would be in a second place with Pop2 being third :firega:

I just checked my last.fm only to find out that 5 In The Morning is my most played XCX song 

LaFama

Honestly Pop 2 and How I'm Feeling Now are very close buuut, I think HIFN takes the cake for me. I find myself listening to it more often and brought me a lot of joy during such an uncertain time. 

Tbh, after Vroom Vroom, every single album and and mixtape has been amazing, she just can't miss. And shot out to True Romance, that was an amazing debut and it totally makes sense with the evolution of her sound. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Archived