ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

The Z
57 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

How does this compare with Bloody Mary's streams? :party:

Applause has 400k

Bloody Mary has over 2M

GagaisHotAF

I wonder if it has to due party with the GTA Online DLC, as Applause is featured in GTA V on the radio.

Probably on Grindr

I feel Gaga’s back catalogue is so strong that there are multiple songs that will continue with strong stream. Joanne unfortunately doesn’t have any song that could go viral though.

Starmie25
5 hours ago, Railing said:

It's almost like there's demand for more ARTPOP :green: @Gaga @Bobby @Interscope

If another track from ARTPOP goes viral then maybe...

Starmie25
5 minutes ago, Glojuice said:

I feel Gaga’s back catalogue is so strong that there are multiple songs that will continue with strong stream. Joanne unfortunately doesn’t have any song that could go viral though.

Ladle Ghoulash
7 hours ago, MikeyL said:

How does this compare with Bloody Mary's streams? :party:

Bloody Mary seems to be doing about 2.5M streams a day, so not really on par, but still an impressive showing for a song that's almost 10 years old! 

avalon x
12 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

The fact that Bloody Mary is smashing and now Applause is having a resurgence… what a time to be a Gaga stan omg 

We never thought we'd see it. :giveup: :giveup:

Honestly this is so much better than Gaga releasing something new and the GP letting it flop (like they have done so many times).

3 hours ago, Glojuice said:

The GP will pick up the weirdest sh-t so we never know tbh. 

Also Joanne has some of her most mainstream work on it so I wouldn't be surprised. :D 

ALGAYDO
4 hours ago, Glojuice said:

Do you have COVID??? 

3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Do you have COVID??? 

Haha I love Joanne but I don’t really see any viral potential. 

Bloody Mary doing 2M daily, Judas doing like 700k daily and now Applause doing 400k daily AND GROWING. I kind of love Tiktok for this tbh 

Archived