💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The most iconic VMA performance

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Grigio Guy

I’m sorry, but there’ll never be anything more iconic than Paparazzi. It was elaborate, chaotic, and sent waves across media outlets. 

Religion is a product to sell.

androiduser
5 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

I’m sorry, but there’ll never be anything more iconic than Paparazzi. It was elaborate, chaotic, and sent waves across media outlets. 

Can you at least accept that each decade has its own most iconic performances, can you be that realistic and open to somebody else other than Gaga being iconic?

If you are talking about waves across media outlets, Like a Virgin at the very first MTV awards surely sent media waves and made a mark on the career of the most successful female entertainer of all time.

MTV Awards didn't start happening when Gaga came along.

Blackout19
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Can you at least accept that each decade has its own most iconic performances, can you be that realistic and open to somebody else other than Gaga being iconic?

If you are talking about waves across media outlets, Like a Virgin at the very first MTV awards surely sent media waves and made a mark on the career of the most successful female entertainer of all time.

Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Shipper
3 hours ago, bionic said:

I was waiting for this. Imagine all the old fashioned people back then when they saw this. She truly walked so the rest of the pop girlies of today could run!

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Grigio Guy
5 hours ago, androiduser said:

First of all, I rarely even listen to Gaga anymore. And the title says “of all time”. My opinion was that the performance itself was transcendent. Then again, I’m bias, because that was my first time seeing Gaga perform live. 

Blackout19
7 hours ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

These two performances are the definition of iconic

&

The taste :heart:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Monstermilo

britney and madonna were cool cuz of the shock factor 

gagas was iconic because there as a story, there was symoblism, it was performance art and her vocals and dancing were stellar. PAPARAZZI is and will forever be the most iconic, no one else can compare. 

madonna lip syncing and britney holding a snake dont compare to gagas moving portrayal of fame and death 

Grigio Guy
8 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

britney and madonna were cool cuz of the shock factor 

gagas was iconic because there as a story, there was symoblism, it was performance art and her vocals and dancing were stellar. PAPARAZZI is and will forever be the most iconic, no one else can compare. 

madonna lip syncing and britney holding a snake dont compare to gagas moving portrayal of fame and death 

My issue with Madonna’s performance was the appropriation of ballroom culture.

Mocchi
23 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

This. :giveup:

I am a huge Britney fan, but this is simply painful to watch... I would go for the 2003 live with Madonna and Xtina :tony:

Archived