💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DragRace cut to 60mins

bpmMonkey

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, Enigma said:

Yeah, I hope it's the cheesy sob stories they cut out, but they're so Emmy focused now that it probably won't be. So I'm scared they're cutting actual good stuff. And yeah with the amount of queens it's a bit ridiculous. 

Also I'm mad that it's done to accomodate this stupid WEHO show. Such a weird move. If they didn't have room for Drag Race and the new show then why move Drag Race to MTV in the first place? Just have your stupid gay show be the lenght you want it to be and leave Drag Race to another network idk :awkney:

Negotiating power for networks when they cut deals with providers. Strengthening MTV means higher packaging prices. They're diversifying IP while still targeting the same demographic. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

So I looked this morning (Europe) on Wow+ and the episodes are still 60min like they've always been. Does that mean with breaks the episode gets shortened on MTV? Also, no spoilers pls 

Free my mind

HIM820
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Episodes are still 1 hour, so I'm not sure what this news was about.

The first two episodes are one hour without commercials, but from my understanding next week they will be going back to the Season 1-9 cut where it’s an hour block and around 40-45 mins without commercials. 

Archived