life

Netflix announces Wednesday S2, using Bloody Mary

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

I don't think a role for Gaga is so impossible, even a key role. 

hausofgay

They should use Americano in the 2nd season! Maybe it's not your fav album cut but it would make sense because in the story the addams family comes from mexico :excited2:

My pronouns are fâg/fâggot. If you don't accept it you're homophobic 🥴🥴🥴😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Bowman

I hope in the series they use the normal version of BM :air:

If Gaga doesn't have a part then I can really see Gaga making an appearance similar to the one in Gossip Girl when she did Bad Romance at a party, except obviously with Bloody Mary? 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

She's so in the next season 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Leoj305

That means if they release it in September the song could become a Halloween staple……. Would be huge for gaga’s career, hope she and her management know this….. it’s the perfect Halloween song ngl

Would be cool if she released a MV for October Halloween 2023, doubt she has the time/energy now what with the Joker but this would be super cool if she did. Would bring the hype right back.

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG I CAME HERE JUST TO FREAK OUT OVER THIS! I saw it on Catherine Zeta Jones’ instagram and shouted :firega:

YASSSSS THEY USED THE RIGHT SONG. They better stan 2022’s viral phenomenon!

In yo face Kotaku! (they spammed a trash article on facebook like a hundred times talking s* about Bloody Mary in favor of Goo Goo Muck and The Cramps claiming people made “the wrong song” go viral and I was like: EXCUSE ME B*? IF THE SONG WAS ACTUALLY IN THE SHOW AND DIDN’T RISE IN THE CHARTS LIKE BLOODY MARY DID IT’S NOT BLOODY MARY’S PROBLEM, DEAL WITH IT HUN!) and then there was soooo many people mad at me on facebook comments but I was too busy streaming bloody mary and winning to actually care about those simpletons. (no offense to anyone who’s a fan of The Cramps or Goo Goo Muck but if your star don’t shine don’t try to dim mine isn’t how that old saying goes?)

I live and love to see! Wednesday and Jenny Ortega and Catherine Zeta Jones SLAY by the way! xoxo

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life
29 minutes ago, Noir said:

Would be cool if she released a MV for October Halloween 2023, doubt she has the time/energy now what with the Joker but this would be super cool if she did. Would bring the hype right back.

I can only pray and hope this happens! :tony::pray: it would be like living in a perfect world.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Helxig

PLEASE be in the next season Gaga! Even just one episode! She would slay a role in this universe we all know it :giveup: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I just rewatched the announcement video and only realized it also includes BM "remixed" intro and Wednesday voice talking about tiktok :queenga:

ssslyboy

So this is just to announce it was renewed for a second season?  Not like they're teasing the new season already right?  (I haven't seen the series itself yet, so I'm a little out of the loop.)

2 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

So this is just to announce it was renewed for a second season?  Not like they're teasing the new season already right?  (I haven't seen the series itself yet, so I'm a little out of the loop.)

Exactly 

Archived