Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Are you still here for a Lady / Gaga album?

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Chrissy Pop said:

So from my understanding she originally wanted to call the album “Free Woman” but then BloodPop wanted Chromatica?

In her Chromatica Interview with Zane Lowe, she says that they were gonna call the album Free Woman, but she was unsure of it because she herself doesn't feel free. It almost sounds the opposite, like her producers put forth that idea and she was like "are we sure?"

The only information I could find on who actually came up with the name is in this article, it says her and Bloodpop came up with it together.

tomsches

No. That sounds like a fan concept of a 12 year old. She’s more creative than that 

Head Empty

If anything I want an album where Gaga combines all of her influences. Her releases in the past years have been great, but her approach to genre has stiffened a little. Here's a pop/folk record. Here's a jazz record. Here's a pop/house record.

Gaga has the ability to make music of almost any genre, which would make a big crossover super interesting. Give me a jazz track with elements of EDM, or a metal track combined with a pop ballad. She has done most separately, but rarely combines them anymore.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

PartySick

I don't necessarily like the idea of creating a distinction between the two. She's always maintained that the girl who sings jazz in dive bars is the same girl that gets puked on while thrashing on a pig :legend:

The wigs, makeup, and outfits are part of her, not a shell or costume.

Lady IS Gaga, and vice versa :legend:

Shut up, ningen 🩷

Archived