Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Are you still here for a Lady / Gaga album?

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

I know the concept of a double EP / Album Lady and Gaga self titled album was popular back in the day, but would you still be here for it? Considering she’s probably sticking with the Jazz show and Pop show in Vegas, I think it would be a cool way to promote both. 

Railing

I think it'd make sense for a compilation, i.e. Disc 1 with Poker Face/Bad Romance/etc and Disc 2 with Always Remember Us This Way/Love For Sale/etc.

In terms of a studio album, I'd rather she just give us a focused concept.

monstertoronto

It just sounds like too basic of an idea for her. It’s too obvious. I feel we will never be able to predict her album titles because it will always be something new or personal that she just creates out of her brain and not some reference to things that already exist. 

Anderson123

Sounds like such a predictable and basic concept for her to do. Like way back in the day with The Fame Kingdom theories or LG5 being Disco, etc. I'd rather be surprised by what she does next. Chromatica was a very nice surprise, didn't think she'd jump right into that genre after A Star Is Born.

Cameltoe Chariot
18 minutes ago, catsounds said:

No it's always seemed a bit cringe of an idea

An accurate and colossal spill

jessica-fletcher-gif-5.gif

ChrissyBot
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Sounds like such a predictable and basic concept for her to do. Like way back in the day with The Fame Kingdom theories or LG5 being Disco, etc. I'd rather be surprised by what she does next. Chromatica was a very nice surprise, didn't think she'd jump right into that genre after A Star Is Born.

Same for me. I really didn’t expect her to name an album “Chromatica”. It’s so original and unique. Did she ever say how/why she came up with and chose that title? I can’t remember.

Railing
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

or LG5 being Disco

I still want her to do a funk-based album, and that's exactly what I was hoping for after I Want Your Love and the initial news that she was working with Mark Ronson :sweat: Maybe one day

Maxine Puth
7 minutes ago, Chrissy Pop said:

Same for me. I really didn’t expect her to name an album “Chromatica”. It’s so original and unique. Did she ever say how/why she came up with and chose that title? I can’t remember.

I think it was BloodPops idea

I'm not so sure about the Lady / Gaga thing, but the idea of a double album sounds awesome. Maybe someday, idk... it has to be a BIG, ambitious project. 

Anderson123
45 minutes ago, Railing said:

I still want her to do a funk-based album, and that's exactly what I was hoping for after I Want Your Love and the initial news that she was working with Mark Ronson :sweat: Maybe one day

I think they're eventually going to work together again. They're good friends and have such good chemistry in the studio.

Yess I was thinking about this recently

She could contrast light/fun with dark/ballad. The two sides of Lady Gaga 

I imagine it looking classy, not cringe at all. But she doesn't have to name it that way, it could be anything with contrast

I just think she must have so much music (especially because of pandemic she probably wrote a lot in that time) and she always has to decide what direction she wants to go for her next album, but this way she has more flexibility to do 2 ideas at one time

ChrissyBot
1 hour ago, Maxine Puth said:

I think it was BloodPops idea

So from my understanding she originally wanted to call the album “Free Woman” but then BloodPop wanted Chromatica?

warhol killer

For a greatest hits compilation album - yes but as a separate/new album, maybe not.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived