💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Madonna is secretly planning a Greatest Hits tour

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Madonna is reportedly planning her first ever Greatest Hits tour, with multiple shows already booked at London's O2 Arena.

She is allegedly set to announce dates for a mammoth run of shows beginning at the end of the year, to celebrate four decades since she released her debut album in 1983.

The tour will also be Madonna's first compilation show in history and will see her perform an array of hits from her illustrious career, having previously opted to focus on her new music.

'Madonna is trying something completely new — and really giving fans, young and old, what they want. 

'She wants to capitalise on tracks like Frozen and Material Girl popping off on TikTok, and introduce her back catalogue to an entirely new generation.

Madoona's previous tour saw her perform at significantly smaller theatre venues, but for this Greatest Hits tour she is expected to take to the stage and huge stadiums.
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

pretty surprised she hasnt done a greatest hits tour earlier. kinda wish she'd release a new album too tho

YouCanSitWithUs

Didn't we already know this? It's rumored to be called the "Finally Enough Love" Tour. And I'm also pretty sure she has said she is releasing a new album this year in an interview and the genre is going to be house music. She has posted a few things in the studio.

Maybe this is what we will get to hold us off until joker....the long awaited Gaga/Madonna collaboration on "Finally Enough Love".

Archived