• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARTBOP

• Skins

• Ara Gem

• Miel

Top Posters In This Topic

Flippy

What happened to Mother Goat anyways? Is she still there?

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I seriously cannot believe she still has that ugly huge dress from Just Dance,Bitch you are singing Just Dance,So wear something that you can simply Just Dance in.

I like that dress! But yeah it's pretty stiff, I enjoy it during FOHL more.

3 points in and ready for more

Notthebling

I seriously cannot believe she still has that ugly huge dress from Just Dance,Bitch you are singing Just Dance,So wear something that you can simply Just Dance in.

I agree so badly with that. Other thing I noticed, where the hell did the Piano/Keyboard dress go ?!

It's on every single poster, it was promoting the show and she's not wearing it ?!

To me that was very disappointing, at least she kept the Orbit in the MB.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

ajmsamuel

kindest regards

Flippy

Well, i like the revamp, its small & doesnt change the story much, although I wanted to listen to princess die live & cry while she sang it, but its ok! :) I just want to see her next week, & after that for time to go ny fast, so the ARTPOP era can begin!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22