celeb

Vanessa Hudgens says "goodbye forever" to...

COOOK

Featured Posts

YouCanSitWithUs

Vaping is so....like I just feel like it's really something douchebags do. 

And new research suggests it is even worse than smoking a cigarette. 

I quit smoking after 11 years of smoking and I think people think vaping is ok because it doesn't smell as bad but...it's even more addictive and it's kind of lowkey just giving fukboi energy.

holy scheisse
17 minutes ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Vaping is so.... something that addicts do and I should'nt shame people for struggling with an addiction especially since I once was addicted smoking cigs myself

fixed 4 you:heart:

Good for her, I recently quit vaping too and it was HARD to do. Didn't even realize how often i was going to reach for my vape until I had no vape to reach for :messga:

lilmonster2424
1 hour ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

Vaping is so....like I just feel like it's really something douchebags do. 

And new research suggests it is even worse than smoking a cigarette. 

I quit smoking after 11 years of smoking and I think people think vaping is ok because it doesn't smell as bad but...it's even more addictive and it's kind of lowkey just giving fukboi energy.

saying that vaping is giving fukboi energy isn't any different than saying smoking cigarettes gives trashy vibes, i don't think its quite appropriate for vape and cig smokers to judge each other like that when you were in the same boat?

obviously both are unhealthy and bad for you. but how can you say vaping is something douchebags do when you smoked cigs for 11 years, i am currently trying to quit vaping but I would never say that smoking cigarettes is something that trashy, low-grade people do. I have too much self awareness to say such a thing.

Archived