💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Rosalìa Singing Alejandro at Karaoke w Alejandro Rauw

MaybeKermit

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Not a Rosalia thread being the first of the year :patrizia:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

LateToCult
1 hour ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Not a Rosalia thread being the first of the year :patrizia:

Colonizing the fig forums. She wants to be a conquistador like her granddaddy so bad.  :gaycat:

5 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Colonizing the fig forums. She wants to be a conquistador like her granddaddy so bad.  :gaycat:

yeh, but it's on a mostly American forum so it's a reverse imperialist experience

MaybeKermit
6 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Can somebody explain this pls? Why do I read about her and colonizing so much omg

3 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

Can somebody explain this pls? Why do I read about her and colonizing so much omg

people read Spain and assume colony. Ignoring Catalunya itself is basically a colony

MaybeKermit
29 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

people read Spain and assume colony. Ignoring Catalunya itself is basically a colony

But what does she have anything to do w colonization? Just because she’s Spanish??

16 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

But what does she have anything to do w colonization? Just because she’s Spanish??

I guess people would consider that humor. you know, pointing out how she stormed the music industry as a Spanish woman and took control of it, likening it to a colony, I guess. People aren't very creative when it comes to jokes

Archived