💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rihanna reportedly has hardly rehearsed for her Super Bowl performance

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

welp i think the general consensus is that it was bad. 

It wasn't bad though is the thing. It wasn't a top tier halftime show, but it is far, far, far, far away from the worst that's ever been done. It was middle of the pack which to me is not bad, it just wasn't as good as the classic shows we've gotten and not close at al to being as bad as the worst we've gotten.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
21 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

It wasn't bad though is the thing. It wasn't a top tier halftime show, but it is far, far, far, far away from the worst that's ever been done. It was middle of the pack which to me is not bad, it just wasn't as good as the classic shows we've gotten and not close at al to being as bad as the worst we've gotten.

The lipsync alone was atrocious. She didn’t even care to have the mic near her mouth. I think she’s too rich to care about anything. It was bad. You know it was bad when the straights and the GP hated it too :madge:

Lanadelduck
On 12/31/2022 at 3:32 AM, Bradley said:

She'll be applying makeup on stage, what's there to rehearse?

Thread and comment aged like FINE WINE

sillynate
21 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

The lipsync alone was atrocious. She didn’t even care to have the mic near her mouth. I think she’s too rich to care about anything. It was bad. You know it was bad when the straights and the GP hated it too :madge:

I thought she was singing??? Idk I’m drunk tho (who in America isn’t tho :vegas:)

nswain1110
2 hours ago, C Rose said:

To me, it seemed like a prerecorded vocal. You couldn't hear her catching her breath. It seemed a bit obvious she was not singing live.

+1. She definitely wasn't singing live. In Gaga's super bowl you could hear every breath being taken, especially during the Million Reasons piano performance. Ri Ri's was pre-recorded - the lip syncing was off at times and the typical imperfections of a live vocal were missing, most notably breathing between notes and runs. It was fine though - nothing spectacular and no where near the caliber of Gaga's which in my opinion is the high bar. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Future Lovers
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Sure the lip sync was bad. And sure it wasn't outstanding like it could've been. But to put it on the level of like Maroon 5 and the like that some people have been rushing to is very, very strange to me. Like it was not anywhere close to being that bad. It was a perfectly average, middle of the road show.

It has the best stage the halftime show has yet seen and very cool production work, but on the other hand the central performer was not on their a-game. Mixed bag, but nowhere near the disaster it's being made out to be. How anyone could compare it to the travesty of Maroon 5 or Justin Timberlake like many are is just....astounding.

Guillaume Hamon
23 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

How anyone could compare it to the travesty of Maroon 5 or Justin Timberlake like many are is just....astounding.

I mean Maroon 5 was a mess but JT shown real skills in his yet everybody took a dump on it. :messga::huntyga:

Monstermilo

im a riri stan and i wish she wasnt pregnant cuz if she wasnt, we wouldve gotten one hell of a show. 

her catalogue is unmatched and i was waiting for her to bring out some guests

im sad cuz shes probably never going to be asked back - i wish they wouldve had someone else do it this year and then she could do it in 2024 when shes not pregnant 

djBuffoon
On 12/30/2022 at 10:53 AM, Brizel said:

She will put in the bare minimum, with big fancy production around her and people will  eat it up 

You were mostly correct. People didn’t eat it up though. :awkney:

1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

im a riri stan and i wish she wasnt pregnant cuz if she wasnt, we wouldve gotten one hell of a show. 

im sad cuz shes probably never going to be asked back - i wish they wouldve had someone else do it this year and then she could do it in 2024 when shes not pregnant 

You wouldn't get anything better I'm affraid.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

Her performance just looked like one of her concerts I once attended: boring, uninspired, and lazy. She obviously doesn't care and it shows.

BornAsUnic0rn

Y‘all saying „it‘s not as bad as Maroon 5 & JT“.. That‘s not giving what you think it‘s giving. Maroon 5 was not meant for that crowd, it shouldn’t have happened but they TRIED and actually took swings. They actually tried to give something. But if everything above that is good then your standards are very low.

Gaga, Beyoncé, Shakira, JLo, Madonna, The Weekend, Bruno Mars, Coldplay, Katy Perry.. All of them presented career defining sh*t. It was a highlight in their career, if not the best performance of they have done. Rihanna didn’t even come CLOSE. Rihanna had a beautiful stage, great dancers. But she gave nothing, she was barely moving, she didn’t sing a word live, she didn’t even lipsync properly, never seen such a bad job at it, she gave „let‘s get this over with“ and neither the viewers, nor her discography deserve that. This was a 20% version of her Vanguard performance at the VMAs. Bigger production and she got completely swallowed up by it.

Monstermilo
12 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Y‘all saying „it‘s not as bad as Maroon 5 & JT“.. That‘s not giving what you think it‘s giving. Maroon 5 was not meant for that crowd, it shouldn’t have happened but they TRIED and actually took swings. They actually tried to give something. But if everything above that is good then your standards are very low.

Gaga, Beyoncé, Shakira, JLo, Madonna, The Weekend, Bruno Mars, Coldplay, Katy Perry.. All of them presented career defining sh*t. It was a highlight in their career, if not the best performance of they have done. Rihanna didn’t even come CLOSE. Rihanna had a beautiful stage, great dancers. But she gave nothing, she was barely moving, she didn’t sing a word live, she didn’t even lipsync properly, never seen such a bad job at it, she gave „let‘s get this over with“ and neither the viewers, nor her discography deserve that. This was a 20% version of her Vanguard performance at the VMAs. Bigger production and she got completely swallowed up by it.

i agree 

but shes pregnant and pretty far along by the looks of her belly

thats why the solution to this was to postpont her show and have someone else do it this year and have her do it in 2024. 

i dont think it wouldve been this bad if she wasnt pregnant 

21 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

i dont think it wouldve been this bad if she wasnt pregnant 

Being pregnant is not a disease, Lizzo is overweight but giving amazing energy and performance every time. Rihanna give idgaf attitude :oops: 

Archived