💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rihanna reportedly has hardly rehearsed for her Super Bowl performance

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Squidward T
1 hour ago, MonsterJay said:

NGL i'm alittle nervous but at the same time...she's got this :)

I mean hey! Gaga pulled together a coachella performance in such a short amount of time and it was pretty dope :D

LEGGOOO

Thats gaga who puts forth effort im everything she does

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squidward T
56 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Never thought Rihanna was that great of a performer anyway :oops:

Isn't she a billionaire at this point? She doesn't even need to perform anymore lol

Then she shouldnt of agreed tp dot je superbowl lol 

YouCanSitWithUs
5 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

She just gave birth in May and her fans have been hounding her for new music for years. I can only imagine the amount of pressure on Rih, hope she’s taking it easy. 

The unintended misogyny in this post. Reaction Surprised GIF

YouCanSitWithUs
1 hour ago, Squidward T said:

Then she shouldnt of agreed tp dot je superbowl lol 

I agree. I was really excited for a Rihanna superbowl but if she is gonna be lazy about it...then I don't want it. 

Pink has been offered it multiple times now and she turns it down. And I get Pink's line of reasoning behind why...but like...I wish Pink would just ****ing do it already. 

LeMusicTongue

She better get it together! No excuses. It’s time for the music, it’s time to show everyone who she came into this world as. I love her being a billionaire entrepreneur, but don’t commit to something like the Super Bowl and be half ass about it. I hope she’s just a procrastinator and works better under pressure. I also read that she knows her fans are expecting new music before the Super Bowl, and she said that’s not happening. It would’ve been very smart for her to drop a brand new album around the superbowl. 

Space Cowboy

Have y'all seen her in concert? She literally mostly strolls and walks. I doubt this will be any different, I wonder who her guest will be.

2 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Have y'all seen her in concert? She literally mostly strolls and walks. I doubt this will be any different, I wonder who her guest will be.

Eminem and Jay-Z is my guess

Controversiaga

Why do we care . It’ll be what it’ll be . She’s a brand new mother.  It’s none of our business.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Chlorine Sevigny
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

As long as her vocals are good and the outfits are hot, she'll be fine.

Ha Ha Reaction GIF

How about 1 of 2?

Ha Ha Reaction GIF

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, Chromatography said:

but she did have a baby like 6 months ago so i don’t really understand what bearing the five years prior have…?

Negotiations for her performance happened either while she was pregnant or after giving birth. This isn't something that was forced on her 2-3 weeks ago. 

Chromatography
10 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Negotiations for her performance happened either while she was pregnant or after giving birth. This isn't something that was forced on her 2-3 weeks ago. 

OK and women can take their time to recover forming a whole ass human for 9 months 

people (men, mostly) seem to forget the massive hormonal changes, body changes, and mood changes (postpartum depression is common). 

Lextyr97
6 hours ago, bionic said:

Rihanna's known for being a natural dancer so I'm not surprised by this. She could turn up at moment zero and still slay with improv choreo

Did we see the same performances at the VMAs cause…

27monster27

Don't most of these artists wait until the new year to start anyway? It is a major performance, but not a tour.

he/him/his

Archived