💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki “by 2022 I’ll have at least 10 (Grammys)”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay

We love to hate on the music industry until it's to the detriment of someone we don't like. Funny. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misha4ever

I wish she wasn't so awful as a person because she indeed deserved at least one. Less deserving people have won it.

english is not my native language >.<

12 hours ago, blackpink said:

she must have meant nominations because she has exactly 10 

Not this :deadbanana: :air::lmao:

Hottie Detector

badfaith
15 hours ago, Dojo said:

very easy to make fun of a successful hard working woman in a white male dominated industry

let's do better dolls. Let 2023 be the year where certain group of  gays leave misogyny behind.

xoxo

I know I can always expect you to say sht like this :bear:

You can have gorgeous music and still be a horrible person. Look at Azealia Banks and her hating my home country of Australia by example. :flop: You can have hits but guess what? People can still see if you're a disgusting person.

Nicki is a horrid person with multiple receipts (look it up, ew.) The industry has changed, as much as I hate to say it. They factor in stuff that's happening because they want a good image. So Nicki most definitely won't be achieving sh*t.

And if anything happens within the next 2 years, go ahead and quote this because I've had some wine.. :toofunny: Retail working during Xmas/the New Year is hard, y'all.

Crescent Bloom

Yeah ... I don't enjoy her as a person at all, but it's absurd that some of her peers have received a Grammy before her.

Chromatography

so we care about the grammies when katy and nicki don’t win them, but people are up in arms when the weeknd isn’t nominated? naomi campbell smile GIF

howsAnnie
18 hours ago, Monstruous said:

I hate her but let’s not act like she was not snubbed/blacklisted by the Grammies 

Good. People should learn that there are consequences to one's actions.

HotLikeMexico
19 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Yes, Lady Gaga fans hate Nicki because she’s a woman, not because she’s a supporter of rapists. 

Drag ha 

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Chromatography said:

so we care about the grammies when katy and nicki don’t win them, but people are up in arms when the weeknd isn’t nominated? naomi campbell smile GIF

you don't think there's maybe a slight quality discrepancy going on there

Chromatography
29 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

you don't think there's maybe a slight quality discrepancy going on there

its not about quality.

when katy and nicki don’t win them, the grammys aren’t rigged or unfair. but when the weeknd doesn’t, people say the grammys are meaningless. so are they or aren’t they? stop moving goal posts. 

i don’t like nicki or katy, so it’s not like i have some personal investment in this. just that it’s always so dumb to act like they matter only when it’s to drag someone.

YouCanSitWithUs
20 hours ago, Monstruous said:

I hate her but let’s not act like she was not snubbed/blacklisted by the Grammies 

Hmmmm. When I actually think about it...her 3 biggest hits are not even original songs and sample an 80s hit, and her "serious" songs are.......meh. They alright.

Nicki has incredible bars....and fun songs. But like...it never really feels like Grammy worthy to me. It feels like fun pop music to me. To me, Nicki is just the Katy Perry of rap and the self dubbed title of Queen is funny because she is not the OG a rap in any particular way, she has not always done rap and has (more so than the average rap artist) used pop music to get her further, and like...she is not really known that much for her actual full on RAP songs. She is mostly known for her more pop ****. 

I actually really love Nicki but...I really am not sure what defining moment has truly been Grammy-worthy. It's been alot of B+ energy to me.

TortureMeOnReplay
2 hours ago, LuckyAlbum7Soon said:

Hmmmm. When I actually think about it...her 3 biggest hits are not even original songs and sample an 80s hit, and her "serious" songs are.......meh. They alright.

Nicki has incredible bars....and fun songs. But like...it never really feels like Grammy worthy to me. It feels like fun pop music to me. To me, Nicki is just the Katy Perry of rap and the self dubbed title of Queen is funny because she is not the OG a rap in any particular way, she has not always done rap and has (more so than the average rap artist) used pop music to get her further, and like...she is not really known that much for her actual full on RAP songs. She is mostly known for her more pop ****. 

I actually really love Nicki but...I really am not sure what defining moment has truly been Grammy-worthy. It's been alot of B+ energy to me.

Cardi's 2 biggest songs are samples and she has a Grammy. 

Archived