šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The day PopCrave use my Thread for a Gaga Rumor

Kimmo

Featured Posts

This was around the time people were saying Gaga was filming something at WB and I was having a tour around their sets that week.Ā 

Ā 

Anyway nothing came outĀ this messĀ :lmao:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Which means they probably lurk around here for infoĀ :toofunny:

Hottie Detector

SharkmanthaC

Yeah we know some of these sites, etc use this site as a reference sometimes. We try to make sure threads are labeled correctly for that reason.

she/her/hers

I mean, it was at the early stages of Chromatica Era, so who knows what unknown footage there may have been that was filmed.

Spoiler

How is it soon 3 years since? We really need LG7 in 2023

Ā 

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

I mean, it was at the early stages of Chromatica Era, so who knows what unknown footage there may have been that was filmed.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

How is it soon 3 years since? We really need LG7 in 2023

Ā 

Well I also remember how Bobby had a big rollout planned for Chromatica and some stuff got scrapped I believeā€¦ so Iā€™m not sure if that was part of itā€¦

Hottie Detector

2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Well I also remember how Bobby had a big rollout planned for Chromatica and some stuff got scrapped I believeā€¦ so Iā€™m not sure if that was part of itā€¦

I mean we knew by the Dancers that she wanted to film 6-7 Videos and signed them on for that so it could be that they filmed parts of that or just rehearsed with them. She couldā€˜ve also filmed Interludes for Coachella or rehearsed forĀ iHeart Music Awards or for the possible release Party ooooorrr it couldā€˜ve been for the original Chromatica Ball, as that was supposed to happen in Summer of 2020 if i recall correctly.

I need Gaga to write a book because every Era something always goes wrong and I think sheā€™s probably like 1000% more frustrated than us, because there are probably many canceled things we donā€˜t even know.

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

bionic
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Yeah we know some of these sites, etc use this site as a reference sometimes. We try to make sure threads are labeled correctly for that reason.

They could at least give credit seeing as they're taking screenshots directly from the forum

buy bionic

artdoll
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

the possibility of random celebrities having seen my unhinged behavior on GGD is scarily high

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”

SharkmanthaC
6 minutes ago, artdoll said:

the possibility of random celebrities having seen my unhinged behavior on GGD is scarily high

The possibility of Gaga and her team seeing it is probably higher too. Maybe Detoxxx has visited since our video message.

she/her/hers

artdoll
6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

The possibility of Gaga and her team seeing it is probably higher too. Maybe Detoxxx has visited since our video message.

NAUR

not mother seeing my clownery, I just know she was shaking her head, pointing at my post while telling bobby "shut it down."

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”

10 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Waitā€¦ let me deleted all the Hottie of the Day threadsĀ :air::air::air:

Ā 

Bobby if youā€™re reading this, I am not a Hoe like it seemsā€¦.

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488645b34e229bc55dba4179b803f4229cc9fac1289c&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

Archived