💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga lost media still missing?

latina twilight

Featured Posts

TheBadRomancer
On 12/20/2022 at 6:44 PM, Original Diva said:

At Gaga's Sydney Monster Hall show (which was an intimate, unique one-night-only show, and was broadcasted to television), she also performed Alejandro and Telephone, however these two numbers were NOT featured in the broadcast and we don't even know if these two were ever filmed. There are a couple short fan recordings online, but they aren't very good and I'm not sure if there are any that recorded the numbers in full.

Here's some fan recordings:

Alejandro fan recording

Telephone fan recording

Poker Face / Telephone / Alejandro fan recording

Various show fan vlog recording clips

Various show fan vlog recording clips 2

ughhh I regret not sneaking my phone in like so many people did 

• Like 1

jackjackjackjack13
On 6/29/2023 at 5:36 PM, Fzz said:

Idk if this is the madela effect or not but when Applause first debuted (I listened to it through an online radio website) I distinctly remembered that it lacked the "a-ooh ooh" part in the bridge. And it's different than the demo we have on gagafrontrow's website since the verses are from the final version of the song.

I found that version on Youtube actually, I really had to dig deep for it but you weren't alone in recalling Applause lacking the ooh-ooh part in the bridge on its initial release, I even recall hearing a bit of piano during bridge but I might be wrong

i don't know her
  • Thanks 2

Helxig

I know there are multiple things I've thought of over the years but I cannot remember any of them rn!

Except Swinefest not being on YouTube but I'm sure that's already heavily archived

OH wait.. there was one recently.. that video of her in the car at night time when she pulls up next to some fans and throws her glasses at them and her eyes glow and she looks like a demon :laughga:   couldn't find that recently

Edit: thought of a real one! Her Applause performance in Japan where she had the anime eyes and beautiful Boticelli (I think) garment with the puffy sleeves. Though I'm sure that's archived too as it's a pretty popular/well known performance

I just found this from it..

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
On 12/21/2022 at 10:56 PM, ElectricChapelR said:

I'm pretty sure she didn't wanted the full version to be released because it's not that good.

Here you have some snippets: 

I remember watching this in full and quite HD on YouTube years ago. Multiple times on different dates! Weird that it's been scrubbed from the net. I did think it wasn't her best performance (just a little over the top) but not bad enough to eliminate it

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

latina twilight
On 6/29/2023 at 12:22 AM, River said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lostmedia/

Post about the Columbus Day parade here, they may find it

i think the parade performance and the lollapalooza pro-shot have potential to gain interest from people outside the fandom (i've heard the lost media community is very picky about what is worth their time to search for, although i cannot confirm by experience)

thanks to y'all for giving my thread a second life btw :holdmyhand:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas
9 minutes ago, latina twilight said:

i think the parade performance and the lollapalooza pro-shot have potential to gain interest from people outside the fandom (i've heard the lost media community is very picky about what is worth their time to search for, although i cannot confirm by experience)

thanks to y'all for giving my thread a second life btw :holdmyhand:

I already know a lot about the parade footage because Sara and I both were in touch with NBC news archives.  The final decision was that of the Haus to not release the footage --- even though it was broadcast on television publicly in the 2000s. Licensing snippets is extremely expensive,  (at that time around $400 per second) and the fees priced us out. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas

The Lolla pro shot however. that is incredibly intriguing,  but we have to hope the cameraman cared enough to keep the footage. @PropaGaga can attest that some camera guys literally didnt care or realize the value of what they had and they just deleted stuff. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ziggy
On 12/20/2022 at 8:48 PM, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

-That one snippet of BrunetteGa performing Summerboy at Glasgow 

-Also, I remember an interview Gaga had right after the paparazzi vma performance where she mentioned not being satisfied with her performance (I’m paraphrasing). She mentioned the fake blood in her eye as a critique. 

1) whaaaat?

2) I recall this interview and you can see the blood in her eye during the performance

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

1) whaaaat?

2) I recall this interview and you can see the blood in her eye during the performance

My mistake, it was Lollapalooza; not Glasgow. But yeah, the full performance is lost media. 

Ziggy
1 hour ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

My mistake, it was Lollapalooza; not Glasgow. But yeah, the full performance is lost media. 

Oooooh this. Actually I saw more of it once bc an old neighbor was at this show, funny enough lmao they’re the type to just record whatever they see so even though she wasn’t known to them they took some footage and when they told me *after she was famous I was like girl you gotta show me some lmao and they did and it was a great time

• Love 2
  • Shook 1

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Oooooh this. Actually I saw more of it once bc an old neighbor was at this show, funny enough lmao they’re the type to just record whatever they see so even though she wasn’t known to them they took some footage and when they told me *after she was famous I was like girl you gotta show me some lmao and they did and it was a great time

Oh my god.. please drive back and find that person

Ziggy
10 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Oh my god.. please drive back and find that person

What’s funny is watching it I just assumed plenty of others had the footage lol

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
43 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

What’s funny is watching it I just assumed plenty of others had the footage lol

I am not even joking. I hope they saved all their photos to the cloud 

• Shook 2