Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS Thanks Gaga For Bloody Mary

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Putang Ina Mo
39 minutes ago, ScreamQueen007 said:

Fernando Garibay contributed to the track as well. It wasn’t just DJWS and Gaga. 

Didn't they had a feud about the album credits/contributions?

my username says it all 🇵🇭

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

So many dumb replies on this thread. This place has seen better days.

People can’t even enjoy the good things we get. I’m glad he is getting that aged like fine wine praise. and them coins which is unbelievably more than most of y’all will ever get.

:glamourpuss::bye:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

2 hours ago, ScreamQueen007 said:

Fernando Garibay contributed to the track as well. It wasn’t just DJWS and Gaga. 

Since he and Gaga produced it, it seems like he's referring to that with his tag of #producedbydjws, but he did do a shout out to Clinton Sparks on ig!

ScreamQueen007
2 hours ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

Didn't they had a feud about the album credits/contributions?

I think that was with Zedd. :saladga:

ALGAYDO
Just now, ScreamQueen007 said:

I think that was with Zedd. :saladga:

No, that was with Fernando. DJWS has said on more than one occasion that Fernando and DJ Snake got credited on songs they didn’t even touch 

RochestrMonstr
5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

How is this digging PI ? He doesn't even say it?

The thread title before it changed said he insulted PI by thanking Gaga for Bloody Mary. It’s been changed now 

The comments above mine on the first page discuss it.

Marilyn MonHoe
8 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Pls not multiple people dunking on DJWS because of my lil title. 95% of my comments/threads here are just me trolling and lying for fun. Like that one time I convinced people Bradley Cooper’s “jet” was flying to the Netherlands in time for the Arnhem concert.  :ladyhaha:

Reminds me of when I started the rumor that this was @PartySick at the Miami Super Bowl event in 2020

Spoiler

C9-E6-BF7-A-F1-B8-4-DC6-82-C7-6742-A54-B

8-CF5387-D-3-FD6-42-BC-9-AF0-49-CD5-C592

Months later people were convinced that was him, even after I exposed myself in the same thread where I started the rumor :ladyhaha:

LateToCult
10 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Reminds me of when I started the rumor that this was @PartySick at the Miami Super Bowl event in 2020

Hide contents

C9-E6-BF7-A-F1-B8-4-DC6-82-C7-6742-A54-B

8-CF5387-D-3-FD6-42-BC-9-AF0-49-CD5-C592

Months later people were convinced that was him, even after I exposed myself in the same thread where I started the rumor :ladyhaha:

Pls. Lying is so much fun on here. They eat anything up. :ladyhaha:

5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

No, he is the purest nicest guy. Someday if you meet him you'll see. I don't think I've met a kinder person ever. 

Aww that’s lovely! Hopefully I will meet him and see what he’s like in person. I was probably reading into his way of texting too much. 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

I love that song so much especially the live studio version I didn't realize how underrated it was

The Internet is a toilet

monstertoronto
On 12/20/2022 at 6:37 AM, Sherry said:

No it's not the meme again. He clearly means his work is better than others. I stan his work but this isn't the first time honey.

He literally just says he’s proud that they did work that lasted. That ia a valid thing to be proud of. He never says “as opposed to others”. There’s absolutely nothing disrespectful of recognizing that something you made lasted. If he mentions no other song he hasn’t disrespected any other song. Jeebus. 

Archived