💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

„Bloody Mary“ sent to Radio around the World starting Friday

Noah

Featured Posts

Lippoutou

I recon an all out music video would be too much for what it is now, budget and time wise. But why couldn't she just throw a good looking set and nice outfit together to shoot a nice performance in order to have new and professional visuals for the song ? It would be amazballs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto

This is amazing. Has there been any source that US radio is actually formally getting it too besides fansites? 

PatrickMonster

I heard it yesterday morning at my job on my local station and I nearly passed out not even kidding :nooo: they even played the full album version :woohoo:

Guillaume Hamon

Isn't Gaga team actually doing a really good job here? :firega:

They really prepared it with Gaga doing the dance on TikTok once it was proven to have some longevity as a trend then playlisting on streaming platforms and now the WW radios right for the Christmas song peak so more folks get used to it right before they're done with the holiday songs leaving a lot more place to gain in charts... :tony:

At this point I seriously expect some YouTube music & lyrics videos with animation or something since Gaga's probably too busy to film it now. :gum:

Also maybe we'll get, at best and if it's possible, some zoom or phone itws to promote it... :flower:

I never really liked this song. I think there’s so many better unexplored options on BTW (hello HML) however as an atheist at Christmas I’m living. The last chorus/ outro is Definitely the best part. I’m so happy this is happening :diane:and I suppose beggers can’t be choosers. I guess slay Tiktok and Gen Z 

2 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

They really prepared it with Gaga doing the dance on TikTok once it was proven to have some longevity as a trend then playlisting on streaming platforms and now the WW radios right for the Christmas song peak so more folks get used to it right before they're done with the holiday songs leaving a lot more place to gain in charts... :tony:

At this point I seriously expect some YouTube music & lyrics videos with animation or something since Gaga's probably too busy to film it now. :gum:

Also maybe we'll get, at best and if it's possible, some zoom or phone itws to promote it... :flower:

I can’t with this but I love your enthusiasm :triggered:

2 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Sorry, i can understand your point  but if Gaga's Team would do so she would look so desperate to get a hit...we are no longer 2009 at the beginning of her career.. in 2009 what you suggest would make sense because she had at the time nothing to lose...now in 2022 She Is an established pop icon...to do like it was 2009 again  would be in my opinion a failure...the message would be...people...i am quite over..i Need a hit in order to stay relevant...my career Is in danger...this would be the wrong message.

In Sommer Kate Bush did not do  that much promotion to get a hit After the strange things 4 push...and Kate Is an Independent music Legend. Gaga Is also a Legend now and should behave like that

YouCanSitWithUs
1 hour ago, Esmerald said:

Sorry, i can understand your point  but if Gaga's Team would do so she would look so desperate to get a hit...we are no longer 2009 at the beginning of her career.. in 2009 what you suggest would make sense because she had at the time nothing to lose...now in 2022 She Is an established pop icon...to do like it was 2009 again  would be in my opinion a failure...the message would be...people...i am quite over..i Need a hit in order to stay relevant...my career Is in danger...this would be the wrong message.

In Sommer Kate Bush did not do  that much promotion to get a hit After the strange things 4 push...and Kate Is an Independent music Legend. Gaga Is also a Legend now and should behave like that

Just because you are a legend doesn't mean you are in the latter part of your career.

Eg: Madonna could have stopped at Vogue and would, to this day, still be considered legendary among the likes of MJ, Whitney, Janet, and Mariah. But um....then we would have never seenErotica, the SEX book, A League of Their Own, Bedtime Stories, Evita, Ray of Light, Music, Die Another Day, the Britney/Christina kiss, Confessions on a Dancefloor, the Hard Candy Tour....and alot of other wild iconic Madonna moments. 

Calm down. Gaga is a legend but she is in peak popularity. She actually is in that phase of her career where she can pretty much get away with anything because, not number-wise, but like-ability wise, pretty much most people say they like Lady Gaga now. 

Ladle Ghoulash
11 hours ago, theadamcreator said:

Heard it today at a radio station in Mexico the “honey” took me by surprise

It's "money," but yeah 

latina twilight

𝄞 it's the most wonderful time of the year... :vegas:

they better not remove the screaming part from the radio edit :patrizia:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Guillaume Hamon
9 hours ago, macca said:

I can’t with this but I love your enthusiasm :triggered:

Tell us what you want from her team.

9 hours ago, Esmerald said:

I disagree with the desperate BM promo narrative. It would be quite snobby imo for a popstar to act above wanting a hit when they actually all run after hits during their entire careers. Doing an Oreo Collab could be called a cash grab and a B-lister promo but Gaga did it while already being very established. She's a popstar who makes great commercial music, that is cool but made for masses too. She's not status-oriented and often do what it takes to optimize her projects sales which actually help maintaining/ boosting her status I believe. Also her last album did well 2 years ago then she got a hit movie and signed to be the female lead in a 1 billion movie sequel so I doubt folks could really see her as quite over and acting as such. Only haters can believe the "she needs a hit to stay relevant" when she did very well for years now and these would say that whatever what she does.

Archived