• Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

but I thought Gaga movies had no 

value

I was wondering the same. Nobody has answered me yet :iamfair:

1 hour ago, Meat said:

And Joker will be both :ally:

You know what I just realized I think Gaga is going to do her movies just like her music, she'll do a lot of different genre and have something for everyone :flutter:

.. maybe this is obvious to everyone else already :enigma:

Controversiaga

but I did just check amazon prime and HOG is not in the top 10 (for US at least)

Screenshot-2022-12-18-at-7-27-35-AM.png

Screenshot-2022-12-18-at-7-27-43-AM.png

regardless, we have an Opinion tag on GGD for a reason. we're allowed to share opinions. why do we have to go to such lengths to reveal how fragile we are about being unable to live with people having opinions different to yours lol

if you look back at my thread I said gaga ATE. is that not enough 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, DanielM said:

ASIB is a straight romantic classic cinematic venture and HOG is a gay camp classic cinematic masterpiece. In 10 years, they both will still be relevant and that's a fact :iamfair:

HOG is, unfortunately, not a gay camp masterpiece. Could've been one, but isn't one. 

YouCanSitWithUs

That is because Lady Gaga is actually still really popular, folks. Shocker. lol. 

I swear....some of y'all on here really be acting like Gaga is in her 50s....she hasn't even had her Ray of Light yet, let alone her Confessions. lol. 

Gaga will be very very big for another 20+ years if she keeps acting/singing. Promise. ;) 

3 hours ago, RihBeyGa said:

but I did just check amazon prime and HOG is not in the top 10 (for US at least)

Why do we have to go to such lengths to reveal how fragile we are about being unable to live with people having opinions different to yours lol

That’s Global Prime and not USA. And what lengths? Can’t we even post about chart statistics anymore? What is this forum even for then? :air:

Controversiaga
Just now, Meat said:

That’s Global Prime and not USA. And what lengths? Can’t we even post about chart statistics anymore? What is this forum even for then? :air:

oh I thought US because you used US for hbo max. 

but you could've posted this without directly shading me and literally quoting my opinion. that's what im talking about.

5 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

oh I thought US because you used US for hbo max. 

but you could've posted this without directly shading me and literally quoting my opinion. that's what im talking about.

It was just a cheeky jab. Nothing too serious :kara:

Controversiaga
1 minute ago, Meat said:

It was just a cheeky jab. Nothing too serious :kara:

jab me in the cheek w ur meat 

monstrosity
3 hours ago, RihBeyGa said:

we're allowed to share opinions. why do we have to go to such lengths to reveal how fragile we are about being unable to live with people having opinions different to yours lol

Your opinion stands valid, these facts in the OP just show the GP doesn’t share it with you babe 

Controversiaga
5 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

Your opinion stands valid, these facts in the OP just show the GP doesn’t share it with you babe 

nah I said what I said because OP made a remark that was directed at me and my opinion and so OP could've just let the facts speak for themself, rather than @ing me without @ing me. that's all! <3 but its fine bye <3

I won't give an opinion on ASIB because we all know why it was so successful (right? :stalkga:) but HoG... That was a mess and we all know Prime doesn't have the best movies out there... That top5 is lame :glamourpuss:

Archived