💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help with leaked documents (Gaga)

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

Can anyone point me to the information that leaked where we found out Heal Me and Why Did You Do That were written long before ASIB? 

Not sure where to find those documents again now sorry but I don’t think it’s true those two songs existed before ASIB :huh:

Pretty sure Heal Me came from the session she had with DJWS writing for ASIB (same session as The Cure)

Why Did You Do That came from a writing session with Diane for ASIB

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, Benji said:

Not sure where to find those documents again now sorry but I don’t think it’s true those two songs existed before ASIB :huh:

Pretty sure Heal Me came from the session she had with DJWS writing for ASIB (same session as The Cure)

Why Did You Do That came from a writing session with Diane for ASIB

All I’m seeing are comments saying the weren’t “written for ASIB” and how they were written in early 2017 which makes no sense :icega: like everyone seems to be saying the files show they were taken from a different session not meant for ASIB, but idk. 

2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

All I’m seeing are comments saying the weren’t “written for ASIB” and how they were written in early 2017 which makes no sense :icega: like everyone seems to be saying the files show they were taken from a different session not meant for ASIB, but idk. 

If we’re being pedantic, we COULD argue Heal Me isn’t specifically for ASIB as I think the session between her and DJWS didn’t have much of an objective other than create music.  Gaga was already working on ASIB at the time though so it would’ve 100% been on her mind and most likely she was working for songs for it.

Why Did You Do That was 10000% written for ASIB.  Diane clapped back at someone on Twitter who called the song basic and she said the session was literally writing “generic” pop music for ASIB.

1 minute ago, Maxine Puth said:

Filming for ASIB didnt happen until like April 2017 and the Movie uses Demo Versions of all the Pop Songs, being replaced with finished Versions in Post. The leaked Documents showed that they weren't written in the same sessions as all other Songs, I think it says something like those Songs were later acquired for the Soundtrack, but the old GGD Thread should give more answers as we uncovered the Tea right there every minute, every page lol

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

TimotheeChalamet
9 minutes ago, Benji said:

I don’t think it’s true those two songs existed before ASIB :huh:

Correct

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

If we’re being pedantic, we COULD argue Heal Me isn’t specifically for ASIB as I think the session between her and DJWS didn’t have much of an objective other than create music.  Gaga was already working on ASIB at the time though so it would’ve 100% been on her mind and most likely she was working for songs for it.

Why Did You Do That was 10000% written for ASIB.  Diane clapped back at someone on Twitter who called the song basic and she said the session was literally writing “generic” pop music for ASIB.

To be honest, It could also be that Gaga just worked on Music with the Agenda of writing for ASIB on her own and saying they weren't written for that and Interscope acquiring them was just a legal thing for budgeting. The leaked Documents state that WDYDT and Heal Me were produced for LG6... but again, it could just be a legal thing. I mean why would Diane lie (she said she was commissioned to write a fun Pop Song with Gaga) After all, We Could Be was also for LG6 - when the lyrics clearly reference ASIB. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Oriane
12 minutes ago, Benji said:

I think it was the other way. Someone commented about how they wrote bad music for ASIB on purpose and she said she was just trying to make pop music, not necessarily bad. But maybe this also happened.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

communistmanifesto
1 hour ago, Maxine Puth said:

Can anyone point me to the information that leaked where we found out Heal Me and Why Did You Do That were written long before ASIB? 

i’m pretty sure it’s gotten scrubbed from the internet every time it’s been reuploaded somewhere, in addition to her contracts there were a lot of really sensitive pieces of info in there that are straight up illegal to circulate, iirc Gaga & a few Haus members’ social security numbers were included in those docs

xoxo go piss girl

I have a lot of (maybe all?) of those legal files saved. I don't know what documents specifically you're looking for, but in a quick search the only thing that flagged the keywords "Heal Me" was a producer agreement for Look What I found/Heal Me/WDYDT/Hair Body Face/Before I Cry/Is That Alright 

I'll attach it here if you want to look. 

Nothing about the dates they were written from what I can see (though I sure didn't read every word :sweat:). Maybe the most interesting part is the publishing credit breakdowns on page 29 & 30 

ChicaSkas

It exists BUT:

1. Since it came directly from the deep web, few members wanted to extract it. It is a 2 gigabyte zip if I remember correctly. 

2. Several brave members did unzip it but, they had to do so in a controlled environment and delete the files afterwards because no one knows what kind of viruses or odd crap was in there.

3. Since there are hundreds of documents inside, as it was a total data dump, it's gonna take you a long while to find LG related stuff. At the time people did screenshot it. You might ask on reddit. 

4. I own that zip, but it was transferred by me immediately to its own harddrive. I've not unzipped it. 

5.  If you want it, email me, and mail me a drive, and I'll transfer the zip to your drive without opening it and you can have a crack at it.

Edit: Social security numbers of the Haus? OK I will not be sending that to anyone. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

I have a lot of (maybe all?) of those legal files saved. I don't know what documents specifically you're looking for, but in a quick search the only thing that flagged the keywords "Heal Me" was a producer agreement for Look What I found/Heal Me/WDYDT/Hair Body Face/Before I Cry/Is That Alright 

I'll attach it here if you want to look. 

Nothing about the dates they were written from what I can see (though I sure didn't read every word :sweat:). Maybe the most interesting part is the publishing credit breakdowns on page 29 & 30 

:icega: thank you

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

It exists BUT:

1. Since it came directly from the deep web, few members wanted to extract it. It is a 2 gigabyte zip if I remember correctly. 

2. Several brave members did unzip it but, they had to do so in a controlled environment and delete the files afterwards because no one knows what kind of viruses or odd crap was in there.

3. Since there are hundreds of documents inside, as it was a total data dump, it's gonna take you a long while to find LG related stuff. At the time people did screenshot it. You might ask on reddit. 

4. I own that zip, but it was transferred by me immediately to its own harddrive. I've not unzipped it. 

5.  If you want it, email me, and mail me a drive, and I'll transfer the zip to your drive without opening it and you can have a crack at it.

Edit: Social security numbers of the Haus? OK I will not be sending that to anyone. 

I'm one of the people who downloaded and extracted the whole thing, but I got it from a GoogleDrive link and didn't do anything special to open it. It's just chilling on my laptop right now :laughga: It is about 2 gigs, and it's all Gaga related stuff. If you have it I can pretty safely say you can open it without fear if you want.

But yes, when people ask about it I check the relevant files for personal info before I share anything and I'd never share the whole thing because of the social security numbers. 

XNightmareFuntimeX

If anyone has seen these documents, PLEASE PLEASE AWNSER ME THIS: IS IT TRUE THAT THE ARTPOP STATUE WAS DESTROYED?

Archived