💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

SCREAM 6 Trailer

Gimme More

Featured Posts

The trailer really got me more excited than I already was! It looks sooo good! Seems like a fresh take on the franchise, but still feels like Scream. Ghostface seems to be brutal this time, he really feels menacing. 

20 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Before we get the official trailer tomorrow I want to share some thoughts I have about the movie and maybe predictions so lets see.

Hide contents

This movie is going to focus on conspiracy theories.

That poster from a couple of days ago with the Stu Macher point in pink makes me think that someone is gonna try to make it look like he's alive or just him being involved in it. Now I'm not sure it'd make sense with Neve not being part of it and the new cast being so young so they didn't experience the original murder.

Again with the Stu pink dot. Maybe his sister is the killer? If this is inspired by Scream 2 and now Vince (Stu's nephew) died in the previous one, the sister could be having a Mrs. Loomis type of revenge idea. Idk it's just some silly thoughts I've had.

I think you might be onto something with this. Didn't they say that 

Spoiler

Ghostface is wearing the original mask? With the shrine thing we might know how it got there, but now, who is the one that has it and why. I also think they're gonna build up a mistery around Stu. 

I'm calling it now, Samara Weaving is the opening kill. 

I'm curious about the twins tho. Mindy would be a direct parallel to Randy dying on the second film (the bff, horror fan and his niece), but Chad seems like a very obvious choice to go for. Hopefully they won't kill them both :fatcat:.

I'm also worried for Gale. They already got rid of Dewey, so what if it's Gale's turn and the plan is to have Sidney as the only one left from the original trio for the final part. I mean, if they were willing to let Neve go for this one, it really makes me think that she wasn't a big part of this movie to begin with.

Its not a fedora u f*ck

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meredith Grey

I love this trailer. I feel like recently so many trailers just show you the whole movie and Scream always does a good job of giving you just enough excitement without giving anything away.

plus there isn’t much Jasmin Savoy-Brown in this trailer and I know she’s gonna have some good scenes. I really have high hopes for this one.

Meredith Grey
6 minutes ago, LaFama said:

I'm calling it now, Samara Weaving is the opening kill. 

I read an interview with the director and he talked about her character appearing in a different scene so I don’t think she’ll be the opening kill. I hope they get someone iconic for it though. I think it would be the perfect homage if they brought drew Barrymore back for the opening kill.

Chlorine Sevigny
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Looks bloody af. Feels very different already in the NY setting. Really love the shrine idea too. 

Ok this looks really good... totally new territory. :popcorn:

8 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

I read an interview with the director and he talked about her character appearing in a different scene so I don’t think she’ll be the opening kill. I hope they get someone iconic for it though. I think it would be the perfect homage if they brought drew Barrymore back for the opening kill.

Oooh I didn't know that! It was her lack of presence on the trailer that gave me that vibe lol. But I'm glad she has more screentime, I was hoping they didn't get her just to kill her first. 

Honestly, I'm 100% on board with your Drew idea, that would be so cool.  

I'm also relieved that they didn't make Kirby the opening kill, that was my biggest fear when they announced Hayden's return. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

I love how they shot the movie in Montreal next to where I work and the actors were coming to my store to buy food for their pets :ohwell:

Meredith Grey
4 minutes ago, LaFama said:

Oooh I didn't know that! It was her lack of presence on the trailer that gave me that vibe lol. But I'm glad she has more screentime, I was hoping they didn't get her just to kill her first. 

Honestly, I'm 100% on board with your Drew idea, that would be so cool.  

I'm also relieved that they didn't make Kirby the opening kill, that was my biggest fear when they announced Hayden's return. 

I think they’re hiding a lot of stuff from us and we’re in for a lot of surprises when it comes out and it’s making me even more excited. I’m just praying between Kirby and Gail that one of them makes it to Scream 7 lol

• 4 weeks later...

Just letting ya'll know footage of the revealed killer/s(don't know) has leaked.  It was on the Scream reddit page.  Be careful if you don't want to be spoiled.  

Dreaming is free

10 minutes ago, KooKoo said:

Just letting ya'll know footage of the revealed killer/s(don't know) has leaked.  It was on the Scream reddit page.  Be careful if you don't want to be spoiled.  

Aw man that sucks, the movie is still almost a month away. I guess it's time to silence everything Scream related on twitter, just in case :fatcat:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

8 minutes ago, LaFama said:

Aw man that sucks, the movie is still almost a month away. I guess it's time to silence everything Scream related on twitter, just in case :fatcat:

Same here.  I visit that subreddit often.  I guess not anymore til the movie is released.

Dreaming is free

RAMROD

It is now on social media too, so do yourself a favor and mute all words regarding Scream and Scream VI, including all characters names and the actors names. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monstertoronto
39 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is now on social media too, so do yourself a favor and mute all words regarding Scream and Scream VI, including all characters names and the actors names. 

Ugh what’s wrong with people. I hate spoilers. 

Archived