💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

SCREAM 6 Trailer

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Not watching it after they made Neve Campbell walk because they wouldn’t pay her what she’s worth.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited for this, I always liked the franchise, but the last one really made me a fan. 

It feels so right that I was part of the "Kirby is alive" trope for 12 years  :vegas: I just hope they didn't bring her back just to actually kill off her this time :cyanlights:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

sarcamstic
2 hours ago, Hyoha said:

Not watching it after they made Neve Campbell walk because they wouldn’t pay her what she’s worth.

i mean
 i love neve, she’s one of my favorite actresses & scream is my favorite horror franchise. but we can’t expect her to come back and be a final girl in every scream movie. i was (and still am) disappointed they didn’t offer her a fair salary, but i think giving sidney prescott a break for this movie is well deserved.

i’m sure they’re going to offer her a fair pay for scream 7 & we’ll see her return to close out the new trilogy.

also OT: i am SO excited for this movie. i’ve been perched since we first got teaser images during filming. can’t wait for the ghostface gaggery :firega: but he better not touch tara!!!!

flying like 1000 birds

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Hyoha said:

Like I've said in previous threads, I want to think Neve not being part of Scream VI is part of a plan they have. I mean it's Sidney Prescott, they'd have given her the money she asks for and Scream 5 was one of the highest grossing slashers of 2022 even with the Omicron wave at it's peak. 

We have Sam, Tara, Mindy, Chad, Gale, Kirby and that's just the survivors from previous ones, there's new characters. I think there's too much to focus on, they want to give these characters the spotlight for a bit. If fans really want to see Sidney back, they need to support Scream VI. They most likely planned all of this to be a new trilogy so hopefully she's back for 7th.

As much as I love Sidney, I don't think we need her on this one. I'm excited to see what they do with the survivors, especially Gale and Kirby.

Meredith Grey
3 hours ago, Hyoha said:

I love neve to death and she’s the reason i fell in love with the franchise in the first place. But her not appearing has me excited only bc I want to see Gail take the reins for a movie.  Neve better get brought back tho and get the pay she deserves

Anderson123

Before we get the official trailer tomorrow I want to share some thoughts I have about the movie and maybe predictions so lets see.

Spoiler

This movie is going to focus on conspiracy theories.

That poster from a couple of days ago with the Stu Macher point in pink makes me think that someone is gonna try to make it look like he's alive or just him being involved in it. Now I'm not sure it'd make sense with Neve not being part of it and the new cast being so young so they didn't experience the original murder.

Again with the Stu pink dot. Maybe his sister is the killer? If this is inspired by Scream 2 and now Vince (Stu's nephew) died in the previous one, the sister could be having a Mrs. Loomis type of revenge idea. Idk it's just some silly thoughts I've had.

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Jenna Ortega is going to make this a blockbuster hit! :firega:

What if she dies? :bradley:

SlaeUrAnus

I’m sticking with the theory that Ghostface doesn’t want to try and kill Sidney because whenever she is involved she always kills them. 

Perfect reason to cover Sidney being absent. 

But if Kirby dies in the opening scene (no spoiler - just a thought) then I’ll be rioting. She’s my favourite character.

In my messy era.

Anderson123
11 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I’m sticking with the theory that Ghostface doesn’t want to try and kill Sidney because whenever she is involved she always kills them. 

Perfect reason to cover Sidney being absent. 

But if Kirby dies in the opening scene (no spoiler - just a thought) then I’ll be rioting. She’s my favourite character.

I don't think they'd take this long to finally bring Kirby back only to die in the opening scene or even the whole movie. I'm almost 100% sure Gale and Kirby will survive. Sam, Tara, Mindy and Chad are like 50/50 and something tells me they're going to go for a shocking dead.. most likely Tara but I wouldn't mind if it's Sam.

sillynate

What time does the trailer go live? :nooo: I’m kinda staying away from info this time around. With Halloween kills and scream 5, I read the leaked scripts and followed every detail pre release and knew everything that was gonna happen once I was sitting in the theater. For Halloween ends and scream 6 I decided to do the (almost) exact opposite. Only watching the trailer(s)!! 

Anderson123

Looks bloody af. Feels very different already in the NY setting. Really love the shrine idea too. 

RAMROD

Maybe this will be repeak indeed :woot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived