Jump to content

ūüíô HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ūüíö

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Official Charts Thread


franminervini

Featured Posts

n1kos

Radio Overall 

87 (+3) Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary 14.780 (+ 1.090)

:firega:

 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • franminervini

    416

  • Gaby15

    240

  • Noir

    146

  • TEANUS

    136

Jonathan2244
1 hour ago, n1kos said:

Radio Overall 

87 (+3) Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary 14.780 (+ 1.090)

:firega:

 

I still think they have a trick/ push up

interscopes sleeve for this, I think it will be featured in season 2, and They will release a sped up version for a peak within Top 40 Billboard or they may push for top 20, praying. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TEANUS
24 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I still think they have a trick/ push up

interscopes sleeve for this, I think it will be featured in season 2, and They will release a sped up version for a peak within Top 40 Billboard or they may push for top 20, praying. 

With production dates not even announced yet I’d imagine this run of hype for Bloody Mary will have died out. But between this upcoming (hopefully) feature in season 2 eventually and future Halloween celebrations it should become a certified classic on its way to 400 million streams on Spotify in the new year. What a MASSIVE boost for BTW’s (album) stats this Gaganaisance has done 

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Freddy

If Bloody Mary keeps having a million streams update per day until Halloween it would be at around 475m streams on October 31st. Im curious to see how far radio will push it and where it will stabilize stream-wise for the rest of the year.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
n1kos
1 hour ago, Jonathan2244 said:

I still think they have a trick/ push up

interscopes sleeve for this, I think it will be featured in season 2, and They will release a sped up version for a peak within Top 40 Billboard or they may push for top 20, praying. 

I hope so. They may not lose the change to make it a radio / Billboard 100 hit. 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..
Link to post
Share on other sites
johnmonster

At this point I don’t think Interscope is going to do anything other than releasing it as a single. I think everyone is probably happy it’s doing as well as it is.

It would be amazing to have more of a push from Gaga but as we already know she’s 10 years removed from BTW and busy filming. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Noir

SPOTIFY ACHIEVEMENTS YESTERDAY (for 28.01.23) : 

Shallow crosses 2.001b streams (2,001,739,451)

ARTUW crosses 901m streams (901,566,058)

Poker Face crosses 850m streams (850,544,479)

Born This Way crosses 462m streams (462,040,221)

Applause crosses 383m streams (383,024,525)

Sour Candy crosses 304m streams (304,009,976)

Judas crosses 277m streams (277,297,365)

The Edge of Glory crosses 235m streams (235,109,281)

Bloody Mary crosses 203m streams (203,693,973)

Venus crosses 67m streams (67,007,816)

Donatella crosses 43m streams (43,014,906)

tumblr_n6jxwo73zq1r33g5yo1_500.gif

 

  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
franminervini

ūü§≠

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • YAAAS 11
  • Love 1
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Noir

SPOTIFY ACHIEVEMENTS TODAY (for 29.01.23) : 

Shallow crosses 2.002b streams (2,002,664,902)

ARUTW crosses 902m streams (902,246,129)

Rain On Me crosses 902m streams (902,075,364)

Bad Romance crosses 878m streams (878,544,801)

Poker Face crosses 851m streams (851,338,872)

Just Dance crosses 699m streams (699,747,858)

Telephone crosses 503m streams (503,325,216)

Paparazzi crosses 374m streams (374,028,536)

Bloody Mary crosses 205m streams (205,611,742)

Perfect Illusion crosses 201m streams (201,023,210)

Hold My Hand crosses 175m streams (175,194,969)

You And I crosses 144m streams (144,047,953)

G.U.Y. crosses 103m streams (103,032,764)

Speechless crosses 59m streams (59,008,493)

Paper Gangsta crosses 27m streams (27,007,294)

tumblr_odu1hluuFh1tnko2io1_540.gif

Always Remember Us This Way is now Gaga's second most-streamed song, surpassing Rain On Me! To 1b streams each here we come!!! :vegas:

  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
monstrosity
On 1/28/2023 at 1:19 PM, Noir said:

SPOTIFY ACHIEVEMENTS YESTERDAY (for 27.01.23) : 

Shallow crosses 2b streams (2,000,779,622)

Rain On Me crosses 901m streams (901,305,388)

Bad Romance crosses 877m streams (877,209,540)

Poker Face crosses 849m streams (849,737,518)

Just Dance crosses 698m streams (698,234,737)

The Cure crosses 349m streams (349,054,075)

Alejandro crosses 317m streams (317,031,867)

INLA (Film) crosses 308m streams (308,068,338)

LoveGame crosses 238m streams (238,017,456)

Bloody Mary crosses 201m streams (201,755,250)

Hold My Hand crosses 174m streams (174,242,417)

Hair Body Face crosses 45m streams (45,000,950)

Til It Happens To You crosses 40m streams (40,005,690)

1000 Doves crosses 38m streams (38,009,889)

DWUW (ft. Xtina) crosses 26m streams (26,012,340)

MaOX.gif

Bloody Mary is now Gaga's 20th (+1) most-streamed track, surpassing Perfect Illusion. It also becomes Gaga's 21st track to reach 200m streams and the fourth Born This Way track to achieve the milestone, joining Born This Way, Judas and The Edge of Glory. :ohwell:

Hair Body Face becomes the 19th and final track on ASIB (soundtrack) to reach 45m streams - not including the shorter dialogues/interludes. :iamfair:

Til It Happens To You is Gaga's 3rd oprhan track to reach 40m streams and her 66th track in total to reach the mark. :lana:

By the end of the year she’ll probably have four songs surpassing a billion stream that’s crazy

  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
TEANUS
1 hour ago, Noir said:

SPOTIFY ACHIEVEMENTS TODAY (for 29.01.23) : 

Shallow crosses 2.002b streams (2,002,664,902)

ARUTW crosses 902m streams (902,246,129)

Rain On Me crosses 902m streams (902,075,364)

Bad Romance crosses 878m streams (878,544,801)

Poker Face crosses 851m streams (851,338,872)

Just Dance crosses 699m streams (699,747,858)

Telephone crosses 503m streams (503,325,216)

Paparazzi crosses 374m streams (374,028,536)

Bloody Mary crosses 205m streams (205,611,742)

Perfect Illusion crosses 201m streams (201,023,210)

Hold My Hand crosses 175m streams (175,194,969)

You And I crosses 144m streams (144,047,953)

G.U.Y. crosses 103m streams (103,032,764)

Speechless crosses 59m streams (59,008,493)

Paper Gangsta crosses 27m streams (27,007,294)

tumblr_odu1hluuFh1tnko2io1_540.gif

Always Remember Us This Way is now Gaga's second most-streamed song, surpassing Rain On Me! To 1b streams each here we come!!! :vegas:

King how many streams does my fave Alice have again?? I just thought, it would be sick if you made a pinned thread in the charts section where you had the general stats for Gaga’s Spotify and you could like update their figures weekly or something when they reach numbers like 80, 85, etc.

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Noir
10 hours ago, TEANUS said:

King how many streams does my fave Alice have again?? I just thought, it would be sick if you made a pinned thread in the charts section where you had the general stats for Gaga’s Spotify and you could like update their figures weekly or something when they reach numbers like 80, 85, etc.

Alice is sitting on pretty at 73,461,374 streams! It does about 30-40k daily.

That's a cute idea but I don't know if I have the time/commitment atm! :messga:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...